Hondo's Bar

Kingdom Hearts

spiffytee

Note: the main theme song is Hikari, By utada hikaru. It will be in english, though.

.... she just got married! BOO!!!!!!

now, for those of you who don't know utada hikaru is a nineteen year old bombshell #1 pop artist in japan.

btw: to a stupid photographer who is 34!!! dammit!

:D

Tell Chi-Chan the reviews for Kingdom Hearts (mainly from Famitsu) are comin in really good, im actually lookin forward to this odd Disney/Square hybrid. Rumor has it theyve recently added Aeris & Sephiroth to the mix, should be cool. Ill toss up screenshots when i find em.

PS Hikaru got hitched...? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

A bit late in posting considering how everyone else posted 6-7 months ago. Sephiroth's appearance is awsome, unfortunately if no one's ever heard it, Justin Timberlake from Insinc played the voice of Sephiroth. Also if no one's ever heard it, the voices were amazing and the camera was annoying.

Well i think Spiffy should know that it took my computer 20-35 billion tries just to get into the Drunken Dieties Site. Let's not forget to mention the fact that when my computer opens to many windows(about 4-5) it has this nice way of pausing one me. Not even Control-atl-delete works on this stupid dickhead of a computer. :( so i think spiffy can cut me some slack.

After all 99 puppies you get a "full gummi set" and an upgrade for the Aero spell, along with all the other stuff you get for collecting them along the way. ...so says my strategy guide, anyway, because I sure as hell haven't been able to find them all. Hey, don't think less of me, I got it with the game

This game is the best rpg i have ever played. it kicks ass. but saddly i'm still hopeing that one day soon those dirty japs will release kingdom hearts final mix in america. they have no plans to do so but there are those of extras.

for example:

you get to go inside of the disney planet that we couldn't

you also get a brand new main bad guy in a black hood

you get to fight additional sub bosses

you get like 3 new keyblades

you get to see a fight between cloud and sephiroth

you secret ending video is 3minutes long rather than 1min

and then there's the stuff i can't remember

yes even with that said and done i prefer for the two extra members in the party to be in my way rather than up my ass like in ff. idealy i think the best solution would be for them to be hanging out around town but this is still very cool.

i would like to take this time to ask why is lionheart up there rather than leonhart

When you're playing in the small spaces around the worlds the camera is very annoying to control such as the the inside of Monstro's thoat. But it's really ot that bad, just could be better, sometimes it can also be hard too when u're running around pillars and corners.

Yes, Shinobi's carmera can drive you crazy. Mostly when u're hanging on a wall and you can't see where you're trying to jump and you end up falling in one of those bottomless pits.(After that you start all the way back to the beginning of the level-and the level's can be annoying;y hard and long.) Gamepay was pretty good, but insane jumps and insanely hard bosses can be a turn-off.

Anyway the camera is annoying only in certain parts of the Kingdom Hearts, despite a great game. Donald is useless in the beginning and goofy doesn't really help too much, everything's really up to Sora.( Soon it becomes easier to use them for selfish reasons) But it was cool to see all the FF characters, and the nostalgic music "one-winged Angel"(the final fight with sephiroth music)