Hondo's Bar

Hey everybody, there's miracles all around us!

Iambaytor

I honestly didn't think they'd ever top the Gathering of the Juggalos trailer but they so did. It's becoming harder and harder for me not to believe that ICP isn't some sort of white trash deadpan comedy troupe. Their new born again angle also adds to the hilarity.

MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK.

I DONT KNOW, THESE SCIENTISTS KEEP LYIN' AND ITS PISSIN ME OFF

baytor confirmed that which is almost impossible to watch this video and not walk away with: they're born again, then? gotta wonder what that does to the non-believers in their fanbase.

and yeah, one of these dudes is gonna die one day and itll be revealed he's the andy kauffman of our generation.

PS YOU CANT EVEN HOLD MUSIC, AND I RUN FROM PELICANS

I would also like to take this time to thank ICP. This video really opened my eyes to a lot of miracles and explained a lot of things about this world that I needed to know like: Why our public education system is failing and why we as the human race need to put rules in place for sterilizing certain individuals BEFORE they have the chance to produce offspring.

Thanks guys! :duh: