Hondo's Bar

Anime lists

The NZA

Alright, so its occurred to me a few cool things mightve come out since Cowboy Bebop, and a few of us Hondonians are secretly collecting/hoarding stuff as well...i thought id throw a few of the ones im lookin for out there, before bittorrenting them and killing my poor bastard hard drive. Here goes:

-Spiffytee wanted me to watch Gungrave (ive got the first 3 episodes or so waitin on me), and Berserk, which i think i know a guy who has it.

Others (and be sure to let me know what you think of em too):

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Samurai Champloo (same creators as Cowboy Bebop?)

Perfect Blue, Tokyo Godfathers (same director)

Metropolis

FLCL (supposed to be funy)

Spriggan: the movie

also, i heard about one called "Last Exile", and i need to finish off GTO, i was around episdoe 30 somethin...anyway, lemme know if you know about/have any of that, and put what youre lookin for here too!

Last Exile is very good.

Some anime Cj and I are all about right now are:

Bleach,

Rave,

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad,

Rozen Maiden,

Prince of Tennis, and

Gokusan (anime and Live Action are both perfect!!)

super awesome shit you listed btw IC

EDIT:

gah I'm too quick to the draw. I really need to read better!

I'll compile a list of the shit we have on disk/computer. And then of course if anyone wants any of it it's all goood!!!

MH - cool! but you gotta gimme details, which shit on my list is good, and what about?  What's Last Exile like?  details, woman!  Ive got some catching up to do.

Summary!

Sorry I'm a miss lazy pants to type it all out. but I think this shall work!

To my knowledge that link contains no spoilers. If it does, you have permission to take disciplinary action.

:D

• 1 month later...

Ok, so im just 2 episodes shy of finishing Samurai Champloo ( :D ), which has been nothin but amazing. I downloaded FLCL and im in the process of getting Wolf's Rain (spiffy didnt care for it, but i gotta give it a go). This guy at work is burning the Star Wars animated series for me, which is cool, but I'm still wondering if anyone has:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Berserk

Chobits (?)

Metropolis

Ninja Scroll (anything past that first OAV, i heard there was a series...?)

GTO (the last 10 episodes or so)

and could burn to DVD for me, that'd be awesome. Again, ive got Champloo and FLCL sitting on the drive, with more onna way, and i intend to pick up some cheap blank DVD's soon, so if anyone wants to trade, lemme know!

I think Cj may still have GitS:SAC, but it may just be on disc and not on the compy. I'm sure we wouldn't have any problem sending you the eps via IM, or just mailing you some burned copies. We can't burn to DVD..... but we can burn to CDR! and if you happen to have a DiVX DVD player, then it should play on that.

I'll see if I can get him to tell me of any more good anime to throw at ya!

aw, i can always count on you to reply! :D

Divx format is a beautiful thing; i got all the codecs inna world on my PC and that's where i watch most of my stuff. Im about outta hard drive space till i burn stuff this week, but i can get them from IMs from you if you like; if you guys could make a dsic or two, that'd be great too!

I'm just preparing for the empitness when i fiinsh Champloo :D

aw, i can always count on you to reply! :D

Divx format is a beautiful thing; i got all the codecs inna world on my PC and that's where i watch most of my stuff. Im about outta hard drive space till i burn stuff this week, but i can get them from IMs from you if you like; if you guys could make a dsic or two, that'd be great too!

I'm just preparing for the empitness when i fiinsh Champloo :D

aaaawh :D

That sound good?

That sounds really cool! i just gotta send you guys somethin in return...

ok, ill PM you my address.  Anyone else with anime on that list, or lookin for stuff, post!

hoorah! we need to purchase more discs, but that shall be done tomorrow! :D:D

Maybe it'll get me motivated to mail out the 2459872 gifts I have for people....

Archived