Hondo's Bar

X3: The Last Stand

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ergo the concept of the midnight screening. They used to list it on Fridays as 12:01am, but people got confused and thought it meant 12:01pm (cause they're retarded), so now they list them at 11:59 the previous day, but they don't technically start until the first few minutes of the Friday that begins in those minutes.

this page should be a direct link to the Kendall Villiage theatre (one we saw Sin City at) for thursday's midnite opener, @ $10. I think pre-paying is a smart idea given the crowds were gonna see there....still dont see what's wrong with sunset or dolphin (jax is clearly forgetting what time the movie is, and clientele that this movie's brining, its the same everywhere) but im down for whichever. Long as everyone else's in, ill buy my ticket this week, unless someone else is fronting, buying in bulk & gettin paid back or something.

They fucking ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ I couldn't believe how bad it was, they destroyed everything that was great about the first two. And I'll be fucked if they can make another one.

I wanna tell you all what happens, unforgivable things.

Fuck Brett Ratner, fuck him up his stupid ass.

I'm not readin any of that, so again, still hyped.

Its gonna be a bitch for me to go, i got medic class i gotta be up for at 6AM with 3 lab tests that day. if i can get some practice in on thursday & feel comfortable, i might be able to pull it off, but i cant hang afterwards. Gotta see this, though.

Archived