Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 4 weeks later...

ManagingChaos.png

Eh, somehow I'm set to be in the US... call me a slow learner, but I can't find the place to set my place to México, if it is possible to do that.

Yeah, a lame name right there.

PS: Haven't been able to go buy a membership for my fine self, so please bear with me a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm free as of 5pm my time this afternoon through til TUesday 18th. A few of us have GoW2 and a hard-on for the Horde, then there's RB(most of you have 2 but I only have 1 so not sure what we can do there), there's also Left 4 Dead's demo up on Live, Who wants to organise some community gaming this weekend?

• 1 month later...
Anyone pick up castle crashers from the arcade yet? It's a freaking blast, I played for 3 hours last night. I may be on RB2 tonight as well, I'll invite if anyone's on.

im still too broke for new games, but did they ever patch this one? i really wanted it, loved the demo, but i heard the multiplayer was buggy and needed some patching that was taking forever to drop. if its out, ill bump this one back up on my queve, hack & slash co-op is always fun.

im still too broke for new games, but did they ever patch this one? i really wanted it, loved the demo, but i heard the multiplayer was buggy and needed some patching that was taking forever to drop. if its out, ill bump this one back up on my queve, hack & slash co-op is always fun.

I have never had a problem playing online, and i've heard of the so-called bug but have yet to reach it. All in all it's a fun multiplayer, as you can see i haven't reached any achievments (grrr i cunt spell), but that's becuase we tend to play that one as a family, rather than a score getter (it's fun to play without all those pesky acheivments!). Totally fun, random, and good for wasting time you could be doing something more productive with. i love it as a party game, and it will remind you of another, here's the forum link for those of you interested in what the more hardcore castle crasher gamer's have to say about it.

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/

On another note, I'm off for the night, play my husband guy for some call of duty fun. or wrestling...whatever.

Edited by Dr.Girlfriend

crashers.jpg

Castle Crashers patch finally coming!

It's been a long time coming, but notoriously fun, notoriously buggy XBLA hit Castle Crashers is finally going to receive a patch. The official word comes outta the forums of developer The Behemoth.

Nearly four months after the game's release, the patch is scheduled to be made available at 2am Pacific Time, Wednesday. That's some Christmas present!

There's no word on just what is to be fixed, but coming at the end of a four month wait, we'd expect it to not only address the game's numerous online issues, but throw a few Christmas treats in for good measure.

seriously, im glad you had no troubles Dr GF but some friends of mine did, kinda made me hesitant. now when i have the XBL points, this one's looking to be my next buy...well, this or Penny Arcade 2, whichever happens first.

• 3 weeks later...

This coming SUnday from about midday, meaning

Miami-9pm Saturday night

Dublin-2am Sunday morning

I'm evicting the womenses from the house and setting up a couple Xbox's for online play, looking to Horde(gow2), Cops & Robbers/shenanigans(GTAIV), Castle crashers with whoever has it, Rock Band(1), if we get desperate there's Halo, maybe some VF5 and even Small Arms. Sadly, Shane'll be in-transit to Ireland but It'll be me & Tom(armedMothman) and maybe a couple others just gaming and drinking from about then. DOJ- if you're not working sunday or busy saturday night, I'm more than happy to start earlier so we can pull an all-nighter together. Anyone who doesn't have Gold subs but want in, I'm pretty sure I have a fucktonne of 1-day gold subs I can sling you codes for.

Let's make this happen, folks! I'll be sending PMs over XBL as well.