7701 2399 7109 4092

More as they come.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up, i'm at:

6555 2689 1037 0597

I added SOF & Jax today; sent Jax a message & some hondonian Miis and im waiting to see if they get through or not; could be a delayed connection thing. Sen got the email i sent her once she ok'd me, and i too browsed hondo's from my wii, shit was cool. They use Opera apparently.

Waitin to get SOF's add back!

Awesome! Send me your miis, be cool to have you & nanno on board!

As Jax said, im working on a hondo's line. Im proud of 2T, :sarcasm: , Jumbie and a few others, Chief's ok, Panch needs work, and Skeet needs them to add a "fuck kinda hat is that?" hat later on, i fear. There's more onna way, of course, but glad to have you on man.

Skeet: ill make a fake XBL account if you continue your dojing, sir.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, been sending out the miis to everyone...few celebrity ones aside, as far as hondonians go, we now have me, sen, panch (kinda), newt, jax, SOF, nanno, 2T, Skeet, Junker, dinghy, Oppai, Jumbie, Piggy and a few others (i gotta check, cant recall if bish got one). If you dont have em, want em, or theyre by a different name so you dont know who i sent you, lemme know. I eventually plan on getting more or less all the active hondonians done.

Skeet, Mh, panch and a few others need work before i can send em out, we'll go with whatever version comes out best.

• 1 month later...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE it!! I still gotta shell out 70 bones for the Wifi adaptor after work, but hope to be online tonight. 2311123794595631

I'll be sending out adds the minute I'm online, so prolly hold off looking me up til then(not sure how it works, but since I haven't registered it online yet they'll prolly tell you you're illiterate or some shit). So we can send eachother Miis?

Congrats m'man, that's awesome. Welcome to the club.147686555244e94385cc3be.gif

If you got questions, just lemme know. It took me some work to get the Wi-fi working, hope you have better luck man - soon as i told norton to fuck off, it worked alright, no complaints.

When youre on the Mii channel, youll see the option to send to a friend - youve just got to add em (and have them add you back) for it to be an option. XBL's spoiled you, son - our friend codes are ridiculous but hopefully more'll come of em.

Addin you this weekend, just be sure to add everyone on the first post of this thread soon as you get it sorted out. Meanwhile - Gunsmithx/Bish, fuck is you guys' friend code?

Again, thats the thing...i dont think anyone was expecting this to do bigger than say, the gamecube did, even after E3's stellar performance. its why you see EA, Capcom, etc lotta big names lining up to do exclusive shit now, meaning, Q4 and '08 should see a lot more shit, but for now, its Nintendo holding it down almost solo, with uh, Ubisoft.

They keep adding Mii channels (there's 2 more supposdely onna way, one with old scans of Nintendo Power, the other with Mii contests) but yeah, given that this is their first real online entry, its gonna be bumpy. i tried wiki-ing which titles'd go online first but cant find it offhand; i recall them hyping mario kart matches of a dozen or more, so i hope theyve got it all sorted by then, at least.

ps apparnetly, just found out i can make a level in Elebits and send it to other Wii owners, that's a start.

Did you run a system update? if so, go to the Virtual Console, but pick the other option when youre there, the one that doesnt have games on it. You should have a browser (free if you get it before june) and the Voting channel, which is fun and just as pointless as most channels. Also, you kinda add a channel for each game you buy, and im eyeying a few SNES ones these days.

meaning, im running the beta of the browser, wiki says full edition is out this month, and its also free, but wont be after june. I cant see paying for it, when i already have the regular internets with, you know, a keyboard. but its a fun option.

Man, im just waiting on Earthbound and Zombies at my Neighbors...any day now. Just so you know, new Virtual Console titles go up every monday.

Archived