Hondo's Bar

FLORIDA SUPERCON

Newtype

I don't get anime either.

You need to go to have a 2track Megacon experience. Not much comics but boy is there a whole lotta midday drinking.

Comics?..they sell comics at megacon. Here I was thinking it was all about the 2Track experience.

This could be fun, if i have any $ left, despite the fact their page looks like i made it. in 1998.

im not even adressing the comics thing until you actually read a quality one, and i shouldnt field the anime thing, but....its an art form also. if youve allowed stereotypes of big eyes, robots and hands on the hips type shit to make you think its all dragonball, then you really didnt give it a go.

For heavy action, i was introduced with Ninja Scroll, which is badass. L'obo, you ever get a chance to see Spirited Away? i bet youd dig it, that one is beautiful. There's gems like that, Grave of the Fireflies etc that people who close themselves off to it never really get to experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Manga, however, has a great deal to do with comics.

Anime takes a lotta slack from comic fans, but again, all the DBZ/pokemon onslaught is just what's thrown at you. Its not the fault of great series like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Akira etc that we have extreme Ninja Turtles.

Archived