Hondo's Bar

Hondo's New Logo

The NZA

Right, so, our Harley logo came from an annonymous source helping from the bendis board (thanks man!), and our current, sharp logo onna front door is a great design from dante, few years back i think.

still, what can we do for a new logo that'd work on t-shirts and such as well? just wanna see what options we got; christ knows anyone looking at our art gallery knows we're oozing creativity. And if anything, topics like this usually help bring 2T back around with something horrific lovely. Ideas?

I totally suggest like... a unicorn jumping over like a shark and a lion and slam dunking into a basketball hoop only the ball is like an atomic bomb and the unicorn has dragon wings and there's attack helicopters flying around it and it says "Hondos Bar: THAT FUCKING AWESOME"

Or maybe that was just my idea for the ultimate fantasy van. Though it lacks a topless chick.

Edited by Iambaytor

I totally suggest like... a unicorn jumping over like a shark and a lion and slam dunking into a basketball hoop only the ball is like an atomic bomb and the unicorn has dragon wings and there's attack helicopters flying around it and it says "Hondos Bar: THAT FUCKING AWESOME"

Or maybe that was just my idea for the ultimate fantasy van. Though it lacks a topless chick.

thats very close to FHD material man, that was tight.

I'm a fan of my own Wu-logo (I could find an image of just the logo, only of the banner)

Wu-Hondos.gif

And I also giggle everything I see this one, but it's a tad idiosyncratic.

Gradsongs.gif

I've done a handful that are spoofs of Jurassic Park (for Hondosaurus), Star Trek and other, but the real question we first have to ask is: Do we want a spoof of an existing recognizable logo, or an original?

Yeah, firstly, satire and parody are protected fair use laws, and even if it were in dispute that it were parody or satire (as Nick has told me he is doubtful of), if we're not selling them for profit, it's not really an issue. If this concern is the only reason for looking for an "official" new logo, then I think it's not worth it. If we want a new logo just because, I'm willing to try something. Any ideas I could kick around?

Any ideas I could kick around?

Yeah...

Well harley cant sue, as said its satire, and it is also not for profit. An original logo would be tight, but we'd need to keep it in line with something that can be silk screened on a tshirt if we want to keep doing T's. Just an example would be ASC, yea he said it was just a boredom thing, but that wouldnt silk screen for beans on a shirt. So a basic bold lined logo would be best, probably not alot or at all graphics needed other than a design to encase our lettering of hondos bar and a slogan, whores or no whores. I always wanted to see the Hondos Bar wording done like the Mountain Dew lettering, but then again, no so original then huh?

mountaindew.PNG

30638110-M.jpg