Hondo's Bar

Zombieland

I laughed my ass off, one of the best films I've seen all year.

Can't wait for the sequel

comicbookmovie.com

Zombieland 2 in the Works

A undead sequel is already being discussed!

This is some awesome news to me!

According to IGN with "Zombieland" grabbing the number one spot (and $25m) at the U.S. box office over the weekend, it was inevitable that talk of a sequel would begin.

Screenwriter Paul Wernick certainly thinks an undead re-tread would be a good idea, telling MTV (before the movie came out): "We would love it, and everyone involved creatively wants to do another one."

"Woody [Harrelson] came up to us after the final cut of the last scene and gave us a hug and said, 'I've never wanted to do a sequel in the previous movies I've done until this one.'"

The writer -- who also penned a spec script for "Venom" with fellow "Zombieland" scribe Rhett Reese -- said they have plenty of ideas for a sequel. "We've got a long brainstorming document that still to this day gets updated on a near-weekly basis with ideas. We've got tons of new ideas swimming in our head."

"We would love to do several sequels," Wernick went on. "We would love to also see it on television. It would make a wonderful TV series."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
GREAT! Hilarious! Gives Shaun a run for it's money!

between this and slither, you're twice wrong.

that said, this was fun. Woody was clearly having a good time, as was Micheal Cera jr or whomever. lotta enjoyable moments,

im not sure when the girls went from clever hustlers to the creators of the worst goddamn plan ive ever seen "let's hide up a ride and wait to die!"

but otherwise, found this pretty enjoyable and

WHAT THE FUCK, BILL MURRAY DIDNT COME BACK?!

hated-it.jpg

Damn, I swore I posted in here earlier tonight, but guess I didn't. Anyway, I took my new special lady friend to see this last night. I got all excited for her when the celeb cameo scene came up. I turned to her and whispered, "You're about to witness likely the best cameo of all time." To which she replied: "

I know it's Bill Murray.

My brother told me."

Now, I've ever met her brother, but spoiling this cameo puts him near the top of my "Top 10 Douchebags of The Century" list.

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested in how they will approach the movie (WWZ), the book is very much told from the side of a reporter, will they break it down in stories, or will they take one 'story' and run from there? I almost think it would be more interesting as a sort of 'velvet goldmine' perspective, where all this shit is going down and how one man deals with it, whilst just growing into it himself.

I loved Zombieland, I loved LOVED LOVED it.

I am interested in how they will approach the movie (WWZ), the book is very much told from the side of a reporter, will they break it down in stories, or will they take one 'story' and run from there? I almost think it would be more interesting as a sort of 'velvet goldmine' perspective, where all this shit is going down and how one man deals with it, whilst just growing into it himself.

I loved Zombieland, I loved LOVED LOVED it.

I haven't really thought about it. I guess if I thought about it, I'd think they'd do the beginning of each interview and then show the scenes with some narration from the individuals telling each story.

Yeah the book was awesome! We got the audio book as well to listen on road trips but they cut out a lot of my favorite parts :)

I know :( but it was still really good. The readings were awesome.

I haven't really thought about it. I guess if I thought about it, I'd think they'd do the beginning of each interview and then show the scenes with some narration from the individuals telling each story.

I know :( but it was still really good. The readings were awesome.

Yeah i liked how the dialects and accents matched the interviews, i thought that was pretty cool.

Archived