Hondo's Bar

New Forum: Figures, Statues and Collectibles?

Panch

Toy Forum.  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know, looking past JZA's fair point about another forum just cluttering/being off-putting to newbs (i think we all but negated this after forum/sub # 30, myself), you guys are starting to convince me that a hobby catch-all for D&D, figures, all the sort could work. id still like to start as a subforum (or as jumbie calls them, forum ghettos) to see if there's viable interest, but this year, when sub-forum love week comes around, im tempted to put them all out for a week and just see what happens.

as for JZA's Pimp Hand campaign...look, mashing these 2 problems together is about as sexy as a unified field theory, and about as solid from what i understand. i havnet thought about it as much lately, but he's right, PH still needs work/merging, as it basically went from "pimp your site here" (now in hondo's: the gathering?), to random links/videos (still true, but we youtube up blargh more), to its current form, meme central.

You hit the nail on the head there. Nuff said.

• 1 month later...

haha there's more no votes but i still wanna do it (FACISM!), i just have to pick out a skin for it and where it'd go. mad indecisive at the moment, plus skeet keeps coming at me with pimp hand-eating ideas for other places and im interested in expanding while streamlining the place with is kind of like dividing by zero.

• 2 months later...

Archived