Hondo's Bar

Scribblenauts

The NZA

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Mario and Zelda, right?

You could download them on Steam Workshop, where you'll discover you'll use them once, for shiggles.

Yeah, whatevs. I'd want reasons to justify my console purchase too. It is one of the titles that you can play entirely on the controller, so that's cool.

haha for real though, oblivion was a not-fun piece of shit

kinda how it works...you hope for something interesting by the halfway point of year 1, but it's typically the first year mark that the party starts (360 got gears, ps3 got uncharted, etc). what's funny too is that launch year is slow enough that a shmup gets to shine - you pointed out geometry wars, ps3 got super stardust HD, WU got nano assault. i wanna say XBLA was starting to really come together around then too, that's when it caught my attention too.

its been that way for a bit, but PS2 was kinda exceptional - horrid launch, just past year 1 mark you had devil may cry, MGS 2 and FF X, shit was crazy

I'd hate to live in this universe. Firetruck needs to get outta traffic, so I just delete the people in front of him out of existence.

+1 man, + fucking one Hahahaha I laughed so much.

Man... can you believe that here in Europe we have to wait untill february to get Unlimited on Steam? This is bullshit! Anyways, I pre ordered it already...