Hondo's Bar

Motion Comics

Thelogan

Motion Comics  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ultimates comics - what'd be the point of animating the animated movie?

demonoid has a few that i never saw official releases off (might be fan projects? im not sure), i wanna say USM and something else there too, ill post back when at home if you're interested.

Here's a clue: It wasn't very secret...

Well played clerks, well played.

I swear to god it's the last time I'll ever leave Alan Moore to babysit.

Sexyhat knows the score though. The Watchmen motion comic put me off the medium completely. Been tempted to try the Spiderwoman one, but now I'm thinking I might get onto this Extremis biz.

I'll watch the Spiderwoman motion comic with you, but only on one condition. Tits or GTFO.

Ultimates comics - what'd be the point of animating the animated movie?

demonoid has a few that i never saw official releases off (might be fan projects? im not sure), i wanna say USM and something else there too, ill post back when at home if you're interested.

Please do. And I thought you might've confused 'em is all.

ok, so it's Ultimates vol 1 (with some original Avengers throwbacks in there), Daredevil: Guardian Devil, and a few issues of Origin, with the first appearance of :shady: oddly tossed in the mix.

these come from demonoid a while back, pretty sure you can still find em if you're interested!

• 11 months later...

I think pretty much all the Marvel motion comics are now available to stream on Netflix. It's priddy kewl.

Spider-Woman, Astonishing X-Men, Iron-Man: Extremis, Black Panther. I watched 'em all. Black Panther is the only one that I couldn't get into, and I think that's just because I have a very low tolerance for actors doing horrible, half-assed African accents.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...