Hondo's Bar

Also, for those that didn't catch it

The two black guys were called Tiny and Oscar. Tiny could have been Tyrese, but he's dead know, so let's hope not. The guy with the goatee and mustache that begged for his life was called Axel, but I didn't hear his catch phrase once. Hopefully, we'll get it once before he dies as a nod to the fans of the book.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That zombie watched him longer than his mother ever has.

Does anyone else really wish someone would offer Merle a chocolate covered pretzel?

I imagine that this is what fans of Lost felt like.

Way to go, Rick. You actually made me feel sorry for Lorie. Fuck you.

I don't believe this Axel is anything like the one in the book. The way he begged and pleaded for his life, I think his sole purpose is to cut Maggie's sister's head off.

This is very likely.

This is very likely.

Did anyone in the books ever hold a gun to Axel's head? I'm asking because evidently my recollection for the book events going back anything more than 3 issues ago is worth next to nothing. I mean, people act differently when they do and don't have a gun to their head after watching said gun-holder just kill a comrade. Maybe if things calm down between the surviving prisoners and the group, maybe he'll seem more like book-Axel. You follow me?

Other than that, yeah this was an excellent episode.

Comic spoilers

Fuck, Rick is getting way darker way earlier compared to the comics. I did not expect Tomas to die like that and the other guy that Rick fed to the lions. I love the fact that (and I know I keep saying this) that we (comic fans) truly don't know what's going to happen. I really hope that Rick and Lori make up before Guv kills her, it'll have more power if they do. Oh and I really hope that Axel doesn't become a creepy murderer, I always loved him.

Edited by alive she cried

i loved the part where lorie says to rick, i know i'm not winning any mother of the year awards...or something to that effect. made me chuckle out loud.

i really hope that guy (axel?) kills maggies sister. however, they are doing it the same...but different than the books so who knows. I just got to the Governor in the books, he looks a lot different than what the show portrays him as.

Munitions, bitch!

And the House of Garret has decided that we may have met Tyrone. Though I heard him referred to as otherwise through the ep, he had way too cool an entrance and is getting way too much screen time not to be Tyrone. Excite!

Dare I ask what the purpose was behind taking out the bunch of army people?

Yeah, man. Jay said it. Supplies in general. If someone is out there surviving in a group, that means they have stuff, and he wants stuff.

Dare I ask what the purpose was behind taking out the bunch of army people?

Yeah, man. Jay said it. Supplies in general. If someone is out there surviving in a group, that means they have stuff, and he wants stuff.

Also, why risk bringing a large group of trained soldiers into your camp and risk them staging a coup?

And the House of Garret has decided that we may have met Tyrone. Though I heard him referred to as otherwise through the ep, he had way too cool an entrance and is getting way too much screen time not to be Tyrone. Excite!

The massive black guy? I'd be very surprised if that's the case.

Edited by alive she cried

tyrone is a man erykah baduh thinks you should call (but you cant use her phone)...axels is right, tyrese is the name

i guess it's possible! at this point i assume panch might be right about t-dawg but it'd take a dramatic change of character for him to be the #2/opposing voice a quickly-doing-dark rick needs.

that episode was indeed fantastic. they're really fleshing out woodbury (the shock of seeing civilization was excellent) and the governor, throwing one-arm into the mix feels like a great add too. governor playing the citizens like a harp is great so far, and yeah, both Michonne's 'fuck this shit" face the whole time & the final shot made this a terrific episode. my only complaint might be that they're making andrea dumb again for the moment.

kertins: "this man's too pretty to be the governor!"

".he won't be when michonne's done with him"