Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

Sen: are you ready for the mid-season finale?!

NZA: I am! have you been on facebook though bears

Sen: no why

NZA: oh okay, because fuck axels

Alana and I had more or less the exact same convo right down to the cussing of Axels. I do so hope every time we cuss out Axel MS Paint loses a pen size

• 3 weeks later...

WTF is even going on at AMC? I wonder if this Gale Anne Hurd chick has anything to do w/ the friction showrunners are apparently having there? I saw her on Talking Dead before and she looked two steps to the right from being a zombie herself. Kirkman seems just happy to be there, so I don't think he'd be causing static. Dan Harmon is free and works well w/ others; maybe he'll get the gig. WD could use a little Troy & Abed for some comedy relief.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. This season has been great, despite Frank Darabont being gone. Seinfeld still maintained its quality when Larry David left. There are many examples of shows and movie franchises and bands and comics, etc, that thrive after someone leaves the project that everyone thought was indispensable. Just calm down. If season 4 ends up sucking, then you can say that you think it's because of Glen Mazzara's departure, until then it's just senseless panic. there is plenty of evidence that Mazzara has done a competent job, there is no evidence that he is the lynch pin holding the whole thing together.

"newjack"? I've been reading comics for the past fifteen years. Surely we can all agree that except for Ben Reilly and Kaine the 90's was a terrible time for mainstream comics.

Oh and I used to dream of having somebody to talk to about comics in the lunchroom.

Edited by alive she cried