Hondo's Bar

Classic opening themes

Thelogan

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you beat Tim Curry, Richard Moll, and The Voice Legend Tony Jay (Couldn't believe he died in '06, R.I.P. Virgil)

I remember how at first they had mostly unedited episodes of Ronin Warriors at like 5:30 in the morning on WAMI in Miami. And the next time I saw the show again on Fox Kids they had cut out most of the violence and blood.

How can you beat Tim Curry, Richard Moll, and The Voice Legend Tony Jay (Couldn't believe he died in '06, R.I.P. Virgil)
Mighty Max was awesome, watched that every morning. It's one of those that sounds awful, plus I'm pretty sure it was created to sell those "Polly Pocket for boys" toys. It might have been the other way around.

/shrug

I remember digging this one around the same time.

This is almost becoming word association with cartoons for me.

And yes, ONE per post is preferred.

Edited by Thelogan Prime

But there are so many!

Fine... here, Pirates of Darkwater. Sucks monkey balls that they never finished it

Holy shit my brother n I were hardcore fans... i wanted to kill every living thing on earth when Pirates of Dark Water got cancelled AAARRRRGZ!

WOOT! another expensive 80s cartoon (however the intro was sik mcnasty but i never liked this 1)

Still considered a classic even tho Gabe Williams could never get into it ;)

Edited by IceManML

has... has anyone posted this yet?

My favorite DiznIE cartoonz of all tines!!!!!! my ex even bought me the box set! :)

How about this 1.... I didnt know I KNEW THE ENTIRE INTRO BY HEART until i found this by accident...

ps this was proly posted on the gi joe movie thread...

yo joe bitchez. I only liked the 1st seasons of gi joe and transformers btw.... I was picky about my cartoons.. like my womenz... never settle for half-assness ;)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAP6q2AUrk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAP6q2AUrk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAP6q2AUrk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i miss this one alot :)

HO. LY. SHIT.

I miss that one, too!

PS off topic, but when are we going to do an updated TEXAN HONDONIAN MEETUP? EH?! We really need to get on this. Now that we we have Baytor and Pedro in TX, we really need to make this shit happen. And with you and Logan joining on... come one guys. WHO'S WITH ME!? I should make a post in HONDOS: THE GATHERING.

So many shows to miss.

What was really strange was the total disconnect between the first and second seasons of TRAoJQ. The first season tried to strike out on it's own and be more "down to earth" but failed utterly so the second season retconned the whole damned thing and followed the two original series and the movie as best they could. The series was much improved after that.

Edited by Drifter

What was really strange was the total disconnect between the first and second seasons of TRAoJQ. The first season tried to strike out on it's own and be more "down to earth" but failed utterly so the second season retconned the whole damned thing and followed the two original series and the movie as best they could. The series was much improved after that.

yea man I thought that was mad gay... but i was glad they got rid of the VR stuff (hehe ^^;

but anyway I died to watch this one whenever it came on... (i hope no one posted this alrdy... karma)

I notice all the stuff I liked was at 1 pt on super adventures or toonami on the ORIGINAL ganstalicious Cartoon Network.. sigh :'/

Edited by IceManML

yea man I thought that was mad gay... but i was glad they got rid of the VR stuff (hehe ^^;

but anyway I died to watch this one whenever it came on... (i hope no one posted this alrdy... karma)

I notice all the stuff I liked was at 1 pt on super adventures or toonami on the ORIGINAL ganstalicious Cartoon Network.. sigh :'/

Yeah, I remember the Centurions, heh, "Power Extreme Bitches"... They along with the Bionic Six came out around the same time and had the same feel, so did this:

Yeah, I remember the Centurions, heh, "Power Extreme Bitches"... They along with the Bionic Six came out around the same time and had the same feel, so did this:

YES!!! I was patiently waiting to post that 1 next !!! :) I KILLED to watch this bad boy that made me late for school in the morning (plus my dad was a cop ;)

I luved dinosaurs like crazy tho hence I liked this 1..

who, i say... WHO DOESNT WANT A FLYING SCOOTER?! :D

Edited by IceManML

really surprised this hasnt been posted yet :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rv-75e3Io&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rv-75e3Io&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rv-75e3Io&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This cartoon pwned the shit outta my life for years... bnjeklwvnjlwevRAPHAELISTHEBEST1bejvboaedvo ..*sniff* o man i musta sneezed all over the keyboard... ah well its not like theres a hidden message in that gibberish o_O

(ps this thread is friken genius... ive never posted this much on any forum in my life! @_@

Edited by IceManML

YES!!! I was patiently waiting to post that 1 next !!! :D I KILLED to watch this bad boy that made me late for school in the morning (plus my dad was a cop ;)

I luved dinosaurs like crazy tho hence I liked this 1..

who, i say... WHO DOESNT WANT A FLYING SCOOTER?! :D

If you wanted Dinosaurs then look no further, my friend.

BEHOLD: