Hondo's Bar

Silent Bob's site - Pimpin' My Work

Silent Bob

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's why she should wear a beret, because it is cliche. Funny thing about pretencious people liek that (that's I've dealt with anyway) is that they are so pretencious and anti-cliche that they are a cliche in and of themselves. I don't know, maybe that's not what your were going for, but it seems to work in my head.

Gotcha. You don't have to feel like you have to get your creative vision approved my some comittee here. I'm just suggesting things because 1) if I suggest a million things and you take one piece of advise, the 999,999 things wouldn't have hurt anybody, assuming they weren't mean-spirited, and the one thing will have helped you out, and 2) if you ever become the next Schultz, Larson, Watterson, Amend, etc, I can claim at cocktail parties that I was a kind of mentor to one of the greatest in the comic world :D

Amen to that. I'm the same way, just noticed myself that most people ain't. They like to fumble about aimlessly, and any request to explain themselves is taken with great offense.

So we see that we've arrived at a perfectly symbiotic relationship: I love to critisize and you love to explain yourself. ::archs palms of hands as if holding and imaginary ball, then moves each fingertip to touch the corresponding fingertip on opposite hand, then in a sine wave-like manner in each set of fingers' relation to each other, moves fingertips away from each other and back together:: Excellent!

Just read your Wednesday installment. I didn't get the punchline, but it still kinda made me laugh (I just don't know why). The tour guide kinda looked like DJ, and that bothered me. I was all like "why is DJ not wearing his hat, and why is his head so much wider all of a sudden, man, SB's gotta stick to his character models better." So anyway, explain the punchline to me, why does schitzophrenia make more sense?

:D Thankya. ::Bows::

I'm workin' on my Sept. 11th tribute one, now, since we realized that one of the comics would fall on that day. It's tough because it's just one long monologue, and it's difficult to draw a cartoon character that can support one long monologue semi-believably.

Yeah, now you'll have an excuse. Yuck yuck yuck. If you already have a mind to do a Sept 11th one, I'm not going to stop you, but I feel that everyone will know it's been one year. People haven't forgotten this yet. And everyone is going to remember this in there own personal private way. They don't need to be hounded and remindered by the media. All the big news stations doing big sept 11th 1st aniversery story are either just trying to feed of people's emotions or are too clueless to realize people don't need a reminder like we do with Elvis' birthday. This kinda shit has been pissing me off. I know you're not some network trying to make money of tragedy or anything like that, but I just don't think the issue needs special mention people nobody has yet forgotten. That's just my feeling on the issue though.