Hondo's Bar

Forum's current/recent status

Making a thread is giving me an error page after I hit submit. Its the "this page barely exists" error. It happened when I made the aunty donna thread, but it still seemed to work. Dunno whats up with that. Just throwing it out there!

• Sad 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright Everyone   So, I actually have a PC set up at the moment (ol' Compy 386) and a bit of free time......SO IMMA FINALLY DO THE FUCKING UPGRADE     Probably in the ne

thank fuck you're here stilly, i'dve driven us into a ditch a few times without your help m'man   also, big update: sitegorund agreed to refund most of our fees! $135 of our $162 payment fro

by popular demand, Recent Topics have returned!  they should be seen on the main page above the hollabox for most groups here, lemme know if they're not showing for you.    the default is sh

same, meant to comment on it the other day - the thread does indeed post, as you said.  doesnt seem to show up in the active topics up top the main page for a bit either, though.  shit's troubling!

• 1 month later...

How come when I'm on my phone and logging in I have to do a verification thing, but on my computer I don't? It's a pain when I happen to get logged out. And glitched to where it automatically reloads from the verification box back to home, so I'm still logged in.

Was also thinking that if I'm dealing with that, then maybe others who are trying to log in from there phone are too. And that's why there aren't as many people online? Just a thought. 

• Hmmm 1