Hondo's Bar

Marvel vs DC

The NZA

classic (...) 90s miniseries Marvel vs DC  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're saying he'd have beaten the Hulk, except the Hulk fought more intelligently and won? :wolvy:

heh. BREAKING STORY: bat fan gives a pass on a deus-ex maneuver in comics, news at 11.

i love you ly, swear to god. dont hate me.

:2T:

baytor - youd put Juggs up against WW Hulk? come to think of it, they did kinda avoid that story, i wanna say Marko was (maybe) still a good guy at the moment? but youre right: like Hulk during Civil War, he's usually taken off the board during big events to get around this.

youre going to make me search for that thanos pic, and also make me read Venom: the madness again just to see how that fight went down.

mind = blown.

my favorite part of Hostess continuity is where Hulk can blatantly kill street people by rolling them up into cement for being too loud (am i remembering this right?) and celebrate multiple homicide with a delicious fruit pie.

im gonna keep the embarassment going for a bit, bringing it back to a prior debate:

:wolvy:

1256635146.jpg

1256653414.jpg

No he would've beaten Hulk except Hulk wasn't there to fight him so he momentarily disabled him. He literally freed himself moments after Hulk left which was about 2 minutes after he got him stuck in the first place.

heh. BREAKING STORY: bat fan gives a pass on a deus-ex maneuver in comics, news at 11.

i love you ly, swear to god. dont hate me.

:wolvy:

*sighs* You just don't get it. The Hulk! The Hulk outwitted him!

No, it's cool. Just having some fun myself

*sighs* You just don't get it. The Hulk! The Hulk outwitted him!

No, it's cool. Just having some fun myself

This wasn't the "HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!" Hulk, it's the get launched into space, end up on a war-torn planet populated with Marvel's castoffs from the last 40 years, become king of said planet, unite all the people and end all war, blow up planet, blame the whole thing on the people who sent him to space, come back and fuck up 4 of the more powerful members in the Marvel universe just to prove you can Hulk. He makes Proffessor Hulk look stupid.

Okay, so I've been trying to hunt down more accurate fights for our characters and I've had to get pretty fucking obscure (Marvel has more unique characters than people give them credit for:

Hulk vs. ? =

Apologies if someone's mentioned it since, but the first thing I thought of upon seeing this was Solomon Grundy.

This wasn't the "HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!" Hulk, it's the get launched into space, end up on a war-torn planet populated with Marvel's castoffs from the last 40 years, become king of said planet, unite all the people and end all war, blow up planet, blame the whole thing on the people who sent him to space, come back and fuck up 4 of the more powerful members in the Marvel universe just to prove you can Hulk. He makes Proffessor Hulk look stupid.

I've still really gotta read WWH.

Apologies if someone's mentioned it since, but the first thing I thought of upon seeing this was Solomon Grundy.

Yeah but aside from being large, strong, and probably legally retarded there's not a lot of similarities between the character. Grundy really would be outmatched.

Yeah but aside from being large, strong, and probably legally retarded there's not a lot of similarities between the character. Grundy really would be outmatched.

Depends on the version. Grundy's power and personality (and intelligence) have varied a lot over the years. One version I've heard about had strength comparable to Superman's.

One common thing is that he never seems to stay dead. This wouldn't matter in a one-time quick fight, though.

Depends on the version. Grundy's power and personality (and intelligence) have varied a lot over the years. One version I've heard about had strength comparable to Superman's.

One common thing is that he never seems to stay dead. This wouldn't matter in a one-time quick fight, though.

Even strength comparable to Superman's would still be just shy of Hulk's, Hulk could probably take Doomsday if he got mad enough. And I think most of the reason Grundy never dies is because he's already dead.

+1 to Planet Hulk...and yeah, WWH...eh.

i like how this poll still gets votes...its going better thant it couldve. the flash/quicksilver blowout prolly has more to do with people not knowing who the fuck quicksilver is, but at least that keeps it accurate, haha.

Archived