Hondo's Bar

Marvel vs DC

The NZA

classic (...) 90s miniseries Marvel vs DC  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if i may break from the Marvel Vs DC thing and incorporate Image....this (give Mark another year or two, i say) would be awesome, and it could totally go down like this.

179.jpg

I second that. Viltrumite >>> Kryptonian. Plus, they don't give a shit about what color the sunlight is (is that still canon?!? Always thought that was stupid.)

Right now, at this exact moment I give it to Supes because he has the experience on his side, but like you said, give him some time and Mark has the potential to rip farmboy a new asshole.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Superman vs. Hulk

I'll give this fight to the Hulk due to the fact that superman tends to hold back during any fight in fear of killing someone. Hulk would go all out.

Captain America vs. Batman

Batman is highly overrated as a fighter and he won't be able to beat Captain America. Captain America is always fighting against others who are highly skill in unarmed combat. Batman on the other hand tends to stick to the shadows and beat up on the hired thugs and he really has no major villain who an expert hand to hand fighter.

If Bats has to run away to come up with a plan then it's a lost no matter what.

Wolverine vs. Lobo

All it takes is a bitch slap from Lobo to end the fight.

Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer

The Surfer got powered back up during the Annihilation Wave.The Surfer would swat Green Lantern away for being a fly in the eyes of Galactus.

Wonder Woman vs. Storm

If WW can get the jump on storm then she wins.

If Storm knows shes coming then she'll whip up snow/tornado/hail/hurricane with 300 MPH wind.

Deathstroke vs. Punisher

Better man then Frank have tried and failed to take out Deathstroke.

Spider-Man and Superboy

I'll give it to Superboy because Spider-Man has no way to take him out.

Flash vs. Quicksilver

Quicksilver won't even get the chance to blink before the 200th punch knocks him out.

Thor vs. Captain Marvel

Thor has fought things way stronger then Captain Marvel. He'll just smack him the Hammer and be done with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it took a ridiculous amount of searching but I finally found the DC equivalent of The Punisher:

His name is Vigilante and Frank would kick his ass but he at least would at least put up a fight first (in the same way that Paladin would put up a fight against Slade Wilson)

I also decided to bring the western characters into this:

Rawhide Kid vs. Jonah Hex = Jonah Hex easily

Phantom Rider vs. El Diablo = El Diablo has actual supernatural powers, he would win

Two-Gun Kid vs. Bat Lash = Two-Gun Kid is no slouch but Bat Lash is the craftier of the two and would find a way to pull a win out.

• 2 months later...

Archived