Hondo's Bar

Taco Bell

Signal08

Taco Bell  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I went balls to the wall with Taco Bell tonight...it was a fucking glutton fest! Cinnamon twists, meximelt, double decker taco supreme, two dorito taco supreme, and a cherry pepsi (all with chicken and lots of hot sauce)!!

It has been so long since I have done that and it was all fucking delicious!

So I will have to row...ohh, maybe 10,000 meters tomorrow, lol, whatthefuckever! It was worth it!

You know that commercial, I've seen it in front of movies, but I'm pretty sure it's on TV also. Anyway, that commercial with the wedding and the limo and then that dude pulls out a box of tacos from taco bell and everyone just starts digging in. That commercial disgusts me for some reason. I've nothing against Taco Bell really, but the way this guy pulls out this box of tacos like the party just started (they treat it like a beer commercial or some shit) and then it shows everyone, in their tuxes and dresses eating these tacos. In a small space. Something about all of that commercial just makes me wanna puke.

oh here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TV1rO2Uqs

fucking gross

The only thing strange is how that guy pulls out a box of tacos like he's the next Fonze and pulling out a box of tacos is the new Hitting the Jukebox. They'll all have the shits at the end of the night also. Who knows how long they are gonna stay in that limo?

That commercial didn't gross me out so much as make me angry. What MH said about the sauce packets, but also they're ALL eating the tacos w. no wrappers?!?! WTF parallel Fringe universe is this shot in where someone one hands a wraperless taco and NOTHING falls off of it?

SHENANIGANS!

• Upvote 1

Taco Bell around here added something called the "Cantina Bell" menu which is higher quality items for shortened hours at a higher price. They actually have a naturally vegan item now and I can eat taco bell without hating myself a little each time now