Hondo's Bar

Attention Senate Members

The NZA

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Octodious, one word oughta be the limit.

Jax - Eh...thing is, we have to create a brand new member broup for each one of ya. Not quite pullin teeth, but its an admin-only ability, so yeah its not as easily changed.

KOS - Enjoy.

Yahven - I noticed you changed it back. The reason i put "Senate - Ronin" is because "The Senate - Ronin" is not only redundant but also offsets the page a bit wherever these guys post (which is everywhere, theyre in the Senate after all). If you dont mind fucked up margins, fine by me. But when Jax puts his next 80 word member ranking and KOS & SOF decide to make their new quotes begin with "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...." and such, dont you come cryin to me bout no fucked up margins, sir! :angry:

And yet, I'm still witht he stupid Yield sign, which would be cool if I were a huge Pearl Jam fan, but you know what? I'm not a huge Pearl Jam fan. If you need one word, then I'm 'Senate - Sacred-Cow'. Are we supposed to get just one pip, or several? And IC, the margins are fine on 1024X768 resolution, and that ain't mircoscopic.

Eeyore - You get martinis when ya pick your position. You wanted "The Senate - First Lady" or somethin, right?

Jax - You dont have my vision, that aint microscopic but it aint my resolution, pss off.

Anyway, ill make ya the senate's sacred cow, but its up to Yahven to change your pip image to a cow, as im not on my computer, so i dont have acess to those files. PM him or hold your breath, your call.

It'd be yours, but remember, Yahven wants a one-word thing for Senate titles. Before he's accused of bein anal, id like to say he's pretty happy with the Senate title idea, allowing customization but the uniformity he so desires. He hasnt said much here, but ServeBot Octodious mentioned somethin a while back.

SOF - Your decision's locked soon, hope ya like Barkeep!

Eeyore - 1st Lady is 2 words too, now that i think bout it. Any ideas?