Hondo's Bar

Attention Senate Members

The NZA

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOF - ya changed yer mind...ok gimme a bit, i can change your title but not your image yet, thats all yahven till im set up.

As for those compromises: again, that's Yahve's department, PM him, email him, put a Y singal in the sky, just get him over to this thread.

Yahve official unedited statement to me about "Sacred Cow":

thats not the point... sacredcow or badassmuthadude are multiple stuck words... the only compounds allowed are thouse found in the dictionary. Feel free to choose among those hundreds of thousand

Damnit, what wrong with multiple words stuck together. Make a limit of characters if you want, this is so stupid!

No, you can't have acronyms, you can't have anythign unless it's ONE word. 'SacredCow' is not allowed because, even without the space and only characters, it's not ONE word. So I do some research and find a hindu word for cow, "sacred cow" in hindu is redundant, so I am a Ghwa.

I have two icons, unlike everyone else, can I assume it's one icon per thoasand posts?

KOS I like Eve...but I am not the Ruff Riders first lady I am the Drunken Deities first lady.

ok so I found a couple of options... marchiness, & viscountess I dunno I seem to like first lady better...I might even make my title in Italian... HMM..

primadonna... it doesn't sound bad.. huh

what do you guys think? Primadonna..?

:mmm: ??? :D