Hondo's Bar

Attention Senate Members

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB, at the top right corner of every post there's a quote button too, it'll put that entire post in a quote box. You can edit how much of the post is shown too.

Otherwise to just put something in a quote box, on the reply screen click on 'quote', put what you want quoted, then click on 'close current tag'.

...and to have the letters that you want to appear on the screen, press the key on the keyboard with the corresponding letter on that key. Press them in your desired sequence to produce a string of characters called a 'word' and a string of 'words' to produce a 'sentence' with which you end with a 'period' (.).

Right, so were basically done here. MLB, Super E - when you guys decide on what ya want, PM me or Yahven. Im assuming Bucket likes his pip image, and Eeyore prolly gets martini glasses unless i hear otherwise; again, we'll wait on you.

Into general this thread goes....

No idea. KOS suggested some good ideas to me, but that's one of the things in Yahven's hand, he's very particular about Senate stuff. Once again, i delegate: PM him, and hope for the best. Chances are, tho, your idea's right, but if he sees this & figures the "code"'s been cracked, the # changes.

At least we know its not personal preference, eh?

Press them in your desired sequence to produce a string of characters called a 'word' and a string of 'words' to produce a 'sentence' with which you end with a 'period' (.).

Can someone email that to arc?! :shifty:

At present I think it's one per thousand but the last time I PMed him, Yahve said he'd be changing it...

QUOTE (Jack's Meandering Thoughts @ Sep 21 2002, 08:07 PM)

Press them in your desired sequence to produce a string of characters called a 'word' and a string of 'words' to produce a 'sentence' with which you end with a 'period' (.).

Did it work, did it! Whoop Whoop!

IC, pip image?

Didn't someone once say that Sarcasm was the lowest form of wit?!

I don't know if anyone ever did, but I'll tell you what somebody did say:

"A witty saying proves nothing."

- Voltaire

I loooooove irony. Even more than I love sarcasm.

Eeyore - you have to PM Yahven to get that authorized. Cant give you martini glasses till you have your own Senate position, 's how it works...lets all congratulate MyLeakyBucket, the new Senate Fool!

I already sent Yahve a PM to ask him.. hopefully I will have a senate name.  :D  :D  :D  :D

How the heck does anyone get to 1000 posts and still maintain the naive notions that Yahve is either flexible or quick to respond?