Hondo's Bar

Member Titles

Member titles - we should earn them!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nick does not have the courage of his own convictions on this issue. He refuses to give his drunken deputies the power to edit his member title. That's my only issue with this whole thing.

From now on, I - or your fine Drunken Deputies - will be in charge of issuing custom titles, based on our various moods (fuck ive got to stop striking things out like this any number of things, such as:

By the way, how do I do this? Under my Admin CP, I don't have access to the Management Tab. Is there some other way?

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so ive been diggin' deep for some of our classic members' titles. just wanted to remind the board: they're open to suggestion, if you find awesome/awful quotes that can fit, post em here or send em in!

im sure arch, jax, and a number of our people have said/done things that'd work awesomely, so start suggesting em, people.

Can I possibly get something slightly more inspired than I <3 Kirkman? Maybe even something a little more truthful? It's not even Ironic, man. :???:

Reading his run on Ultimate Xmen right now, and my position is only solidified.