Hondo's Bar

Member Titles

The NZA

Member titles - we should earn them!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm pretty much neutral about the whole thing. I don't remember how I voted, but I don't recall doing anything fun with my member title before the change.

Personally, I hate mine deeply. But I guess that's kinda the point and I don't wanna be a little pussy about it because that's just gonna backfire.

I'm pretty much neutral about the whole thing. I don't remember how I voted, but I don't recall doing anything fun with my member title before the change.

Personally, I hate mine deeply. But I guess that's kinda the point and I don't wanna be a little pussy about it because that's just gonna backfire.

You don't like being identified as Indie?

You don't like being identified as Indie?

I really don't. Makes me sound like I wear black turtlenecks and smoke imported cigarettes. I just happen to have been exposed to a lot of stuff that isn't considered "mainstream" and I like to talk about things I like. I'd hate for people to think that I think I'm better than them and thus dismiss anything I mention because I may be just trying to fit some image. I despise established roles. I know people like that and they make me want to punch.

It's all in good fun though. I got over being self conscious about it roughly 15 seconds after I noticed it.

Score!

Brofacts: NCAA football 11 makes Madden 11 look like a Gamma Phi Delta pledge. FACE!

Fuck this, I'm gonna go rock some box. All you playing Modern Warfare need to not be pussies and unequip Martyrdom, that shit pisses me off. I fucking pwned you and the only reason you kids are getting any kills is because of your grenades.

During my brief time with CoD 4: MW, I was actually told to do this by an angry douche in the post game lobby.

Archived