Hondo's Bar

Eibichu The House Keeping Hamster

lupinarsn3

ok. picture this: girl has little pet hamster that makes cracks on her and her sexual life. a lot of the time, he ends up with a bloody nose or splat on the wall. really slapstick in this dept. drawn relatively with little detail the main focus here is how much abuse this hamster can take (a-la kenny from south park) versus how many wise cracks he can make. of course, she's got a boyfriend and there are a lot of relationship jokes too. this is anime is definately one you won't forget.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
recently got a few of this one.  after watching a few yesterday, mabye IC can fill us in on exactly what this anime is.  you thought there was a certain line that couldnt' be crossed?  well... leave it to the japanese to cross it. 

*cough* bukakke *cough*

Yeah, I happened to see this anime. Not sure what the hell to make of it. It's odd, yet entertaining :D . Maybe I'm just fucked up in the head, too. :D I swear that girl in the anime has to be a typical Tokyo girl.

OH, Spiffy, and as far as making that bukkake comment, watch out for getting punched at the knees now from Chi-bot. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hah! like she'll read this...

Ok, its definetley a comedy, parodies drama & such, but its a dark tale of ho's abusing hamsters as well.  Id prolly be down to see another episdoe or two, oddly.

You're right. She won't read this. So, she'll never know. Plus, she's not very observant sometimes. She still hasn't noticed I've position two of her stuffed bears in 69 position.

If you're gonna watch more episodes of Eibichu, let me know. I'm strangely intrigued, too. :D

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh Man...i remember watching this. A classic.

Trivia: This show actually brings back two very popular voice actresses (seiyu) together again. Ebichu is voiced by the same lady who voiced Sailor Moon. Ebichu's owner is voiced by the lady who voiced Sailor Mars.

Oh Man...i remember watching this. A classic.

Trivia: This show actually brings back two very popular voice actresses (seiyu) together again. Ebichu is voiced by the same lady who voiced Sailor Moon. Ebichu's owner is voiced by the lady who voiced Sailor Mars.

So wrong... :D

I need to finish this series.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...