Hondo's Bar

The Tonight Show

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the last Leno show........ sorta

"The only semi-spontaneous moment seemed to occur at the very start, when a man in a black leather jacket lingered in front of Leno as he did his usual opening meet-'n'-greet with audience members, and said something in Leno's ear. Who knows what he said? It may have been funnier than the hour that followed."

*ahem* check out post #92, lil' lady.

;)

<3 I've seen love from you, but aside from you and House of Lund (we're freaks about that show here) I haven't heard mention of it anywhere else on the boards... but then again my memory is dumb sometimes so I could have forgot or missed it. Community is the only thing I like from NBC now.

• 2 weeks later...
:blink:

it was cool to see someone that was actually there come out and say they have ill feelings toward Leno. I want that tour to happen!

A Conan O'Brien tour would be great, but I doubt it happens. Apparently CoCo has been twittering some good stuff, but I'm not on Twitter. JZA would be the guy to ask about that...

*Edit*

Ok, apparently I couldn't have been more wrong about the tour! He'll do a 30 city tour this summer and it's heading by the TX and Nh chapters! I smell HCon destinations!

See all the cities at www.teamcoco.com

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Teamcoco.com

• 3 weeks later...