Hondo's Bar

Awful figures

The NZA

Definitely Smythe. I had a Smythe toy from the animated series. Besides the befuddling exclusion of pants (but not boots...), I think this figure looks almost exactly the same.

I'm also really pissed of at 'Baytor now for stealing my James Spader joke. I have snoozed and losed.

Get that shit out a here you crazy motherfucker. I could stare at those for hours and find dozens of new, wonderful things to admire.

Yeah, Todd Macfarlaine may be a hack of a human being and a shitty excuse for a writer(these days) but he still designs some awesome figures. The Gothic Wizard of Oz ones pictured above were the least of it. I loved the hell out of the Historical Maniac series, even had the Rasputin & Vlad the Impaler ones for the longest time.

Definitely Smythe. I had a Smythe toy from the animated series. Besides the befuddling exclusion of pants (but not boots...), I think this figure looks almost exactly the same.

I'm also really pissed of at 'Baytor now for stealing my James Spader joke. I have snoozed and losed.

It also comes with bonus Colleator pins! Think of all the colleating you could do with that shit, I don't care how much it costs, it's a steal. ^_^

• 9 months later...

that x-men tank guy (not Fitzroy, what was his name...), there was a period where my local toys r us only had him in stock. like, dozens. i was looking for a gambit figure, all i'd find was his lame ass.

i like the Indy guy cause he looks like NES Karnov. that Wolfsbane though...my god.

• 5 months later...

Ughhhh. I remember Bonebreaker from an issue in the late 80's. He was the leader of The Reavers, and I think he may have died in the same issue he first appeared in.

Apparently the Marvel marketing team was obsessed with him.

what are you basing that on, though? never heard that before, can't see it being true

469b249a.jpg8bfddb9a.jpg

A Marvel Legends version....I don't even.

...oh

honestly who is making these calls? this is like when micronauts came back, there's gotta be someone high up that just has a weird fetish

He was also in an episode of the X-men Cartoon and he was a boss in both the X-Men arcade game and the Punisher Genesis game.

In the comics he was quickly defeated by The Manister, whose mutant ability to turn into a steep staircase (and banister) proved to be Bonebreaker's achilles heel.