Hondo's Bar

Forum Consolidation

The NZA

Here's what i'd do:  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well that's a good suggestion, but since Subforums historically get less traffic by virtue of being subforums, the Pimp Hand's simply going to become the new Crap Shack. Like all checks and balances, the bottom line of Hondos needs to be the dumping ground for all manner of shit/crap/Hot Lady Gaga discussion.

• 3 weeks later...

im still not sure what to do with it, id rather not have it up in town square/pubs where itd just get buriend. im sure there's another forum i could sub it to, so its patrons'll still have their corner. heh, mebbe pimp hand.

speaking of, if i were to move it up, id prolly put blargh into PH, give it a little more feeling.

not a "purge", no, they'd all of course remain intact, though i dont think the ones currently pinned would stay as such. which is fine, since many of the little bars dont get as much attention in recent years, but would still be searchable by their patrons, i figure.

Archived