Hondo's Bar

Lady Gaga

The NZA

Lady Gaga or Lady Gag/Lord Gaga?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont really wanna talk about her music as im not a fan of what ive heard, but rather, Haku's recent "wouldnt you hit that?!" campaign. its worth noting, on the popular SheHasADong.jpg pic, some fans say she's "know for wearing strap-ons/prosthetic penis to concerts". make of that what you will.

the case for:

gaga_artikel151009.jpg

3195642195_fbbd6a8080-1.jpg

3196486850_2875ea08f1-1.jpg

3196486866_7b58ebdb1a-2.jpg

2e2dnup.jpg

2zfmjir.jpg

2m4tx0j.jpg

older brunette pics (pre surgeries?)

lady-gaga-concert-pic.jpg

cear_lady_gaga_01_h.jpg

lady-gaga-brunette%20chains.jpg

lady-gaga-and-lady-starlight.jpg

Lady_GaGa_737615a.jpg

the case against:

lady-gaga-blond-hair.jpg

eje98j.jpg

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle?

lady-gaga-muchmusic-awards-fire-outfit.jpg

blog080110_gaga.jpg

lady_gaga_naked_ass_005.jpg

lady_gaga_kermit_the_frog_outfit-500x281.jpg

TL;DR: butterface no doubt, but undeniable ass.

She has the dopey eyes of a precious moments figurine, the sallow cheeks of a 60-year-old housewife, and the elongated dumpy sad face of a My Little Pony doll from the 80s. On a good day she looks like the American equivalent of a Taiwanese ladyboy, any other time she just has a face like an arse. The fact that she dresses like Rita Repulsa doesn't help either.

And if that droopy jello ass is supposed to change my mind then it's doing a terrible job. On someone her size and shape, (c'mon Nick, I know you're an ass man but so am I, and that is slumming), she might as well have a head of cauliflower growing from each thigh. I would rather go down on Amy Winehouse than so much as be in the same room as that creature.

i get that, her face is gross, she's weird, K's comment on her vaj is both hilarious and accurate. even so:

2zfmjir.jpg

focusing on this pic, yes, she could get it. i want to argue with baytor about her ass, but between what i posted and googling "lady gaga ass", it clearly has that weird ability that pics of say gwen stefani have, where some look very doable and the next shot over....ehh not so much. its like that jekyl/hyde episode of seinfeld.

still, its just a poll, im not trying to make the case for her or that ass, that's haku's dept.

she's a butterface, sure, but they still sell brown bags.

music-wise...again, that's chris department, whenever he sobers up & shows.

i do so hope he draws kesha tik tok comparisons

A bag only fixes the face, the rest is still there. Honestly, a dick could only sweeten the deal there.

Keep your pop music skank, I see her and the only thing I think is I need to summon teenagers (with attitude) to fight her off

Again, no sense made there. But if anyone had the collection of stupidity inducing techno music worthy of summoning an army of attitudinal teens I'm sure it would be you, good sir.

Again, no sense made there. But if anyone had the collection of stupidity inducing techno music worthy of summoning an army of attitudinal teens I'm sure it would be you, good sir.

I'm saying she looks like a power rangers villain, and she's scrawny with a saggy ass. You can keep it.

• 4 weeks later...
LEZPLOTATIONAL!

Relevant to this thread in so many ways. Pay heed to the first bit of dialogue.

You've been spending too much time among eighth grade boys.

In a slightly related note I was walking through Wal-Mart and say whichever month's cosmo her heinous mug appeared on and I looked directly at it and went "Wow, Madonna is way too old to be trying that look again." Imagine my surprise when I discovered it was Rue Paul Lady Gaga.