Hondo's Bar

Lady Gaga

The NZA

Lady Gaga or Lady Gag/Lord Gaga?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted 'would not' only because i don't eat pussy, BUT i still think she's awesome. besides anyone who gets the Pussy Wagon from Mr. Tarintino himself is full of WIN from where I sit. Sorry haters (but I'm A Free Bitch), she don't have a dick and her beats are the shit <3. (not to forget her mad shows, awesome piano skillz, and the fact that she actually SINGS her shit live unlike so many other pop stars *cough*britke$haavriletc*cough*...)

Edited by HypnotizinChikns

i voted 'would not' only because i don't eat pussy, BUT i still think she's awesome. besides anyone who gets the Pussy Wagon from Mr. Tarintino himself is full of WIN from where I sit. Sorry haters (but I'm A Free Bitch), she don't have a dick and her beats are the shit <3. (not to forget her mad shows, awesome piano skillz, and the fact that she actually SINGS her shit live unlike so many other pop stars *cough*britke$haavriletc*cough*...)

I agree. I like her music. I actually just told Ben that I want her CD. Sue me.

Holy shit, those are some unbelievable lyrics, why have I avoided her until now?

...joke post?

haha, bitter chris did pave the way here. dr chikinz: if she's singing over the autotune, im not catching it. but yeah, nothing wrong with people digging pop, i still dont get the madonna comparisons yet though. dont you have to at least stay around/relevant for a while before this talk comes up? there's been countless names we've forgotten that were "the next MJ" and such.

since fans are showing up, movin this to music.

ps i didnt make it through LL's link, ads threw me off.

Lady Gaga is like a Captain Planet of Madonna, Cher, Christina Aguilera (I know that's wrong), Kylie Minogue, and Bjork.

And I'll admit, when Logan posted that video of her singing Paparazzi acoustic, I found that everything except her pirate hat (which pretty much said "I'm trying really hard to be different") were good. She's undoubtedly a good singer and a great piano player and I thought perhaps I had misjudged this woman just simply because she's a freak of nature. Then I watched the non-acoustic music video of Paparazzi. It's all auto-tune and electro pop.

Lady Gaga's studio music is like taking a good cut of steak, microwaving it, and then slathering it in Ketchup. The freak can sing and play, but it's hard to tell over all the bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think lady gaga's earlier stuff is better than what she's putting out now. however, im not surprised to see gaga do some of this stuff - i did hear her do an A Capella on the radio, but it is nice to see more of it here on the thread. notice how much image plays a part on how talent is perceived... seems society sees talent that is pure to be better than weird talent. case in point - marlyn manson and christina aguilera and...

The reason for that would be that the more of a spectacle one makes out of themselves, the more they seem to be covering up for flaws in other areas. I conceded earlier that Lady Gaga is a good singer and a great pianist, and when that's not covered up with 90s dance music and looks so ridiculous that Bjork and Scary Spice wouldn't even go there then that's a vey good point.

Marilyn Manson is all spectacle, musically he's really not that good, people go for the show because with the exception of a few songs, he's pretty mediocre. You'll also notice that once Aguilera's flash in the pan career bottomed out she made a comeback when she put on a sensible outfit, combed her hair, and just sang. This is a trend that goes with a lot of artsts with short careers, their success comes when they return to their roots.

It's the difference between this:

and this:

However, her music is not the point behind this thread, and none of this changes the fact that she looks like Penny Marshall. And I don't mean the young Penny Marshall, I mean this:

5thAnnualCathyKidsFoundation6MepJGJ.jpg

Conclusion: Do not want

Edited by Iambaytor

yeah, i guess we have gone on a tangent.

but really. yall have to be realistic about this.

many will say yes to:

emo%20girl%20highlights.jpg

272469_f520.jpg

emohairgirl.jpg

sabinatn_400.jpg

Lady_GaGa_Lookalike_2__by_KissMyArt_008.jpg

punk-rock-princess-stylish.jpg

jessica-simpson-foolishly-smiles_460x684.jpg

but no to:

versus-christina-aguilera-vs-lady-gaga.jpg

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-11659934-1024-768.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

ladygaga.jpg

lady-gaga22.jpg

Lady-Gaga_5.jpg

?!?! yeah right!

it's all about how you present yourself and it doesn't help that gaga likes to do weird styles, but yall need to come down off your high horses and be realistic. cause if you had the chance you'd take it. whether or not you admit it is another story.

Edited by spiffytee

i recognize artists have everything airbrushed. but here's a video of her before she became famous. can't airbrush that.

now i have come to see that here in brunette form, she looks a lot like an ex of mine named arista. IC will attest meeting her in person - arista is no joke and a very beautiful individual. on the other hand, mabye i should be happy you wouldn't be interested in boning my ex!