Hondo's Bar

Lady Gaga

The NZA

Lady Gaga or Lady Gag/Lord Gaga?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm getting this feeling - let me know if i'm wrong here but, is she becoming a major role model to the younger generation?!? like that kid that played her song at the talent show?

btw... my ex didn't totally agree with the statement. so yeah i am getting crazy in my age.

Nice one drifter. reminds me of the sing off show that i had mentioned in the glee thread. here's another excerpt.

and speaking of gaga, glee did a full episode with her songs. their rendition of poker face, however, wasn't as good as the original.. as they usually do good ones like this (from wicked):

hoe-lee christmas! the lady gaga threads done gone glee. where is arch to revel in this nonsense?

i'm w/ asc on the lady beatboxer spiffy posted-- i'm not so impressed. the heavyweight when it comes to b-boxin' will always be, for me, rahzel.

he gets crazy around 5 minutes in . . .

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 4 weeks later...

Damn. She must be going through a Courtney Love phase. That's rough. But the thing that struck me most about the video is the crowd surfing. Notice how she attempts to crowd surf TWICE and never moves at all. Why? Everyone is too busy holding up their fucking cellphones to record her crowd surfing thus inhibiting them from actually using their hands to move her around which would allow her to actually crowd surf!!! Kids today. I f this shit went down at Lollapaloza 1999 Gaga would've easily circled the crowd twice.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGh9zlN6eLo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGh9zlN6eLo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGh9zlN6eLo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Damn. She must be going through a Courtney Love phase. That's rough. But the thing that struck me most about the video is the crowd surfing. Notice how she attempts to crowd surf TWICE and never moves at all. Why? Everyone is too busy holding up their fucking cellphones to record her crowd surfing thus inhibiting them from actually using their hands to move her around which would allow her to actually crowd surf!!! Kids today. I f this shit went down at Lollapaloza 1999 Gaga would've easily circled the crowd twice.

That may be part of it, but another part is that 2 seconds after she stage dive, a stage security guy grabs her by the ankle and spends 15 seconds trying to pull her back.