Hondo's Bar

Lady Gaga

The NZA

Lady Gaga or Lady Gag/Lord Gaga?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think drag queens are homosexual as a rule.

Drag Queens are gay, Transvestites are either straight men who enjoy wearing womens' clothing or transgendered people. The key here is the word "Queen."

And regardless of whether or not she's a man (she isn't) it's obviously her gimmick, kinda like what Marilyn Manson did with the rubber breasted body suit (and let's be honest, Gaga is nothing but 80s Madonna meets Marilyn Manson) Between her baritone singing voice, her ridiculous outfits, and that wig she's the biggest drag idol since Cher.

...yeah, i said that madonna shit too (prolly on this very thread), for her way with switching about to stay relevant to pop culture/sizable gay fan community, but listening to move of her music, that's not entirely fair, she's got some decent shit going. ive not really seen her live, but apparently her showmanship isnt bad either, prolly would've preferred her as the hafltime show over BEP, for one.

The NFL would never invite Lady GaGa to do a Super Bowl halftime. After the wardrobe malfunction with Janet, they ain't gonna take their chances with questionable people. Knowing GaGa she would bring a donkey on stage and blow it while holding her cock just to out do everybody. I kid of course, but you know she'll attempt to do something that the FCC will lose their mind about.

that is exactly what i'd want to see (and you're right why we wouldn't)...i have a hard time thinking of times i was more embarrassed by my country than the reaction to janet's nip. i hope that one broad who was trying to sue over "emotional damages" falls off a cliff and a passerby's only chance to save her is by lifting her bare tit.

...yeah, i said that madonna shit too (prolly on this very thread), for her way with switching about to stay relevant to pop culture/sizable gay fan community, but listening to move of her music, that's not entirely fair, she's got some decent shit going. ive not really seen her live, but apparently her showmanship isnt bad either, prolly would've preferred her as the hafltime show over BEP, for one.

What, what, whaaaaat?

So much for Nick and his consistency.

:2T:

let it be known: i can man up when i'm wrong on some shit, especially when i judged it only by its cover (singles). what ive heard of her album stuff wasnt bad, and even if people get annoyed by her switching up her style/shock stuff a la Madonna (i was never huge on that with her either, but it's apparently how you play the game & stay relevant in the pop scene im guessing), but you know what? if you make enjoyable music and put on a good show along the way, i dont think i ask much more from the genre.

do ya thing, gagas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...