Hondo's Bar

Lady Gaga

The NZA

Lady Gaga or Lady Gag/Lord Gaga?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Now let's play a game I just invented. Sure to sweep the nation. It's called "Gaga Goldberg" and the goal is to pick out which is a picture of Lady Gaga and which is a picture of actor Adam Goldberg. Put your detective hats on.

2lmxf2o.jpg

2zqbrlj.jpg

zleyi8.jpg

155qezs.jpg

e1936u.jpg

Haha, sorry to have frustrated you. You no doubt discovered the diabolical twist: there is no discernible difference between Gaga and Goldberg! It's a fun prank to play on your friends.

• Upvote 1

I can't name you another Adele song. I listened to roughly 15 seconds of some other ones, I don't think I'm a fan.

They play that Jack FM shit at work, which is random top 40 from the last 40 years or so. I had heard Rolling in the Deep several times in the background and at one point I thought "Huh, I have no idea who sings this old soul song." So I googled some lyrics. I was genuinely surprised to see that, not only was it recent, but it's by some pasty british chick.

So no, not drawing lines. I just thought the gifs were cute.

"scheibe" is awesome. message is clear: assertive female who wings it when she has to. Thus far my favorite song off this album. It's fun, upbeat song, what i expected from her second album. Gaga should have made this song her debut single instead of "born this way".

"hair" is another great song. Made me let my hair loose and let my curls bounce as a sang along. crazy frizzy hair, BE FREEE! :D

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Boo.

Jesus, she's got a smokin' little body though. I'm also a sucker for buck teeth. I have a bit of a fixation on mouths, and there isn't much hotter to me than a woman that's a little funny lookin. Weird, right?

I forgot how I voted on this, but if I was being an honest man it's a solid "would". So fucking would.

I think it's a publicity stunt. She's gonna gain weight and be all open about it, make some lame statement about inner beauty and then lose it again. Cuz she was fuckin' ripped a few months ago. That doesn't just happen when your career is likely around it's peak.

Mark my words. MARK THEM!

Damn.

I could've gone all day w/out seeing that. She's already dieting...

“I’m dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds,” Gaga told radio host Elvis Duran when she called into his show just before she hit the road. “And you know I really don’t feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It’s hard because it’s a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don’t like that. So I’m trying to find a new balance.”