Hondo's Bar

Captain America

The NZA

• 2 months later...

Pussy.

That Skull looks amazing and I hope the real deal looks half as impressive as that. The Cap/bike shot... Is noone else just a little but unnerved atthe idea of an actual film about a WW2 soldier with a sheild on his back & wearing primary colours? Idunno, I guess I got used to Iron Man...

oh god i cant believe i forgot that JZA quote, "Tetanus is manly", my post is now ruined

JZA - if its any consolation: a) that shot features a stunt double, as i recall, wearing stunt double-y gear. also, b) its cap in WW II, he's not going to be wearing a fedora.

Haku -

:wank:

i mean, uh, awesome! wonder uh, how many reps and what supplements and something. :eh:

• 1 month later...

I'm pleased with this on all fronts. Heh geddit? Ya know cos its WW2 n'all? ...I'm here all week.

I like that they're going with his WW2 exploits. Could be a cool twist on the classic war movie. I was sketchy about Evans at first because he's the Human Torch as well and thought he'd be too boyish and goofy for the role but he looks the part in those pictures. The costume isn't quite as gay as it could have been too :howyoudoin: .

I'm with Nick too. The guys buffed up something fierce. He was big enough in FF and The Losers but not like that.

• 2 months later...

I was referring to the logic of me posting this pic opposite the the Spidey: Reboot one. Anyways, I think that's the present time costume. Like after he gets dug out of the ice. The old school ones are with the old shield.

I thought the whole film was set in WWII then it ends w/ him getting caught in the ice, no? I as hoping for that at least. :huh:

I thought the whole film was set in WWII then it ends w/ him getting caught in the ice, no? I as hoping for that at least. :huh:

You're right, that's definately a WWII era suit, maybe it's an update from an even earlier suit, but this

captain-america_movie.jpg

is the modern era suit he'll wear at the end.

Edited by alive she cried

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...