Hondo's Bar

Captain America

The NZA

^^that's like the best image yet. i love the battle-worn shield, they always make it so shiny in the comics that you can't even see the dent Thor's hammer left in it.

i recall reading Ryan Reynolds made money off selling his regiment for bulking up for Blade Trinity, Evans should do the same. i bet its mostly cans of spinach.

I heard that Chris Evans is also completely tossing his goofy attitude and playing a darker version of Captain America, so it will be interested to see a PUSH movie version of his acting. Very much looking forward to this. That poster is a great set up and I'm with JAX, think the Super Bowl is going to bring us the first sneak.

9k9jbt.jpg

nice. is he wearing a Rogers mask?

25qr61i.jpg

...oh my god, this went right past me: that's the fucking Howling Commandos. i wanna say Bucky on his right, clearly Dum-Dum Dugan on his left. mebbe Fury without his eye patch instead of Buck? either way, so good.

ahem.

real marvel fans know that, while not very PC, marvel has gotten around this in the past, and can do so again.

aa91jk.jpg

oh, you wanna fuckin' say "no way NZA, shit doesnt fly today like it did in the 90's" but you dont even finish that sentence before thinking about Mephisto-annulment, do you? DO YOU?!

^^Nice one, NZA! I remember that Punisher arc. And I notice how Marvel didn't mis the opportunity to put "crack" in giant letters on the cover next to two black characters. Racist bastards.

As for the new Cap trailer: me likey. Everything except the really unsettling cut-and-paste of Evans' head on some skinny dude as pre-Cap Rogers.

thank you; it was an excellent deflection since they were both right & i clearly forgot about shaft-fury.

what's funny about arcs like that are the 90s were so goddamn weird sometimes, you forget about shit like that until cracked or someone brings it up

hey, this one drops in july, right? when are we expecting a full trailer?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The trash can lid was way cheeeeeez-y. The scene w/ him firing the gun just looks wrong; I'm not sure if it's the scenario, the way it's shot, or both. And the voice dub of skinny-Steve was kinda off-putting. The rest, however, totally rocked. I'm still very much looking forward to this one.