Hondo's Bar

Captain America

The NZA

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm seeing it tonight. I think my friends here are getting superhero film fatigue--Thor, X-Men, GL, & Bayformers 3. (Optimus Prime counts as a superhero, right?) There are usually 8-10 of us, but I only managed to wrangle 5 together for Cap. :/ Whatevs, looking fwd to it.

You're totally setting this up for me, and I thank you for that.

He's a master detective! How could he possibly avoid dressing in drag?

15hhef9.jpg

29127es.jpg

Not to mention the homeless old lady in The Dark Knight Returns (in the infamous Swastika Tits scene). Probably countless other times, both shown and implied. He's a...complicated man.

Edited by Thelogan
  • Thanks 1

As my first real exposure to any kind of Captain America story it went very well. Red Skull was pretty awesome, and if anything, the post credits fucking epicness made it the best avenger movie by default. Having said that, I'd say that The Incredible Hulk is my favorite outta the Avenger saga so far. I'm really crossing my fingers for The Avengers to be a 3 hour long super hero epic. I don't see how they can put all of these characters on screen at the same time and give them a fair share of the action without making it lotr long.

yeah, i'm as nervous as Whedon is about that project for similar reasons.

i too really dug the norton Hulk flick, but hearing it was your favorite makes me sad knowing there won't be more. is dude really that hard to work with? one of my favorite actors a few years back, and now i scarcely see him.

3JxuS.jpg

^want. also, best avenger film or best marvel film? talk!

AHMAHGAH! I never thought there'd actually be a Cap. Poster I'd want, but Marvel done gone and done one. This is a poster worthy of hanging on your door, Nick.

As for the film--Fantastic! I don't know what axel was smoking when he saw the Incredible Hulk, but it must've been some potent stuff to have him put it up as the best Avengers related film. I'd rank 'em as follows:

Iron Man = Captain America > Thor > Iron Man 2 > Incredible Hulk

Also, regarding Nick's spoiler about a certain death...

Please tell me you knew it was Dr. Zola controlling Bucky in that train sequence? And Director Joe Johnston has expressed interest in directing a Winter Soldier movie. So, it's likely not over for Bucky in the films yet.

As for the film--Fantastic! I don't know what axel was smoking when he saw the Incredible Hulk, but it must've been some potent stuff to have him put it up as the best Avengers related film.

Yeah Cap and Iron Man were better films, but this is why Hulk was my personal favorite:

25g9n2s.gif

t0hsts.gif

2hellzd.gif

2likih2.gif

332aumh.gif

2m4enat.gif

2ll2i3o.gif

2d97hax.gif

29w4tv8.gif

1zgw09j.gif

ihulkfightas3.gif

30moh3d.gif