Hondo's Bar

Worst movies of all time

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

"Me and the gf made it pretty far" Lol, exactly. You even went in to it expecting a bad movie to laugh at, and eventually you just had to turn it off, because shit wasn't funny anymore. I watched the whole damn thing. I can get all tickled watching a bad movie as much as the next 18-54 year old. Gor is not that kind of bad. It is the bad kind of bad. Badbad.

Awesome article. I want to name something "Tarl" now.

Dude, I saw Battlefield Earth, IN THE THEATER! 100 million dollars pissed away on arguably the worst movie of all time. I shudder just remembering that night.

battlefield_earth_ver1.jpg

Battlefield_Earth2_small.jpg

battlef1.jpg

I still gotta watch this, if only for the same reason I appreciate Passion of the Christ, in that I love ambitious religious propaganda(or any propaganda really).

Worst movie I've ever seen? Speed 2's a damned good nomination. That was one that a 'friend' took me to see for my birthday. Whatta cunt.

No Retreat No Surrender

no-retreat-no-surrender-movie-poster-1020247752.jpg

It was Van Damme's first starring role and he is one the best actors in the film....no seriously, although he's not in this clip.

I'm almost certain that these actors were just grabed off the street five minutes before shooting the scene.

At least though it stars a young Dean Lerner

41784_2202951237_374_n.jpg

I also share Lindsay's feelings on Kevin Costner with 2 notable examples: Open Range was good despite him

Probably the worst western ever made.

I think I lost IQ points for watching Napoleon Dynamite.

I felt like the theater should have had to return my money after sitting through the first SAW movie...and I refuse to watch any of the others.

Additionally....even though it was so bad it was kinda funny...Shoot em' Up...I think they set some sort of record for number of rounds fired in a single movie or something like that. I mean, I think they even cut an umbilical cord by shooting through it! Seriously...wtf!

I honestly gotta say the worst movie EVER... and here i worked at a movie theatre saw it for free and still wanted to get paid for the time i wasted was "My Soul To Take" in 3D What The HOly FU** were they thinkin releasin that movie

I totally agree. I bought it and didn't even finish watching it the first time I put it in the DVD player...I think I ended up using it as a coaster after that.

I felt like the theater should have had to return my money after sitting through the first SAW movie...and I refuse to watch any of the others.

Additionally....even though it was so bad it was kinda funny...Shoot em' Up...I think they set some sort of record for number of rounds fired in a single movie or something like that. I mean, I think they even cut an umbilical cord by shooting through it! Seriously...wtf!

That's a +1. Fucking Napoleon Dynamite... I second that nomination.

And there's nothing wrong with Tank Girl, it's infact a fairly accurate accounting of Life in AU.

Fuck I still have to see that as well. I'll admit now that I was kinda trolling though, you went fucking sick at me the other night for saying it was good. Logic?

re; Napoleon fuckface, slice-of-life movies are only good if there's something interesting going on. I don't know what the fuck I missed about this movie that made it so worthy of a cult following, but either give me some or move the fuck on.

Archived