Hondo's Bar

Lost

TulipO

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Am indeed, and its all got interesting again.

It's been patchy at times, the jewel theft story was ok but it adds nothing to the main story, and if it does, I don't want it to. The episode where Hurley et all fix up the van had its moments, but really was just a cheesey big smaltch-fest. "we have to fix this car to give people hope!" "we have to build this church to give people hope!" "we have to make the first annual island crazy games to give people hope!" Still the revelations in the last episode, which reveal among other thing who Roger (workman) was make it all a bit more worthwhile.

he can't die, he's too important.

He obviously wont die, if they wanted to finish him, they'd make it official, gunshot to the chest, tis but a flesh wound.

So who are the original inhabitants of the island? Possible if crazy theory, did they come in on the Black Rock? Notice how Richard hasn't seemed to have aged.

So who are the original inhabitants of the island? Possible if crazy theory, did they come in on the Black Rock? Notice how Richard hasn't seemed to have aged.

yeah the natives being from the black rock is very possible. i also noticed that about richard, unless of course the guy ben met as a kid was'nt richard. notice how "richard" had long hair and the second we saw jacob, it looked looked like the long haired richard? maybe the guy ben met is jacob and he's richard's father

You can see Jacob in that scene? Sounds like a case for Lostpedia

I thought recently that with Desmond's premonitions that Lost was turning into Heroes, now I know its turning into Carnivale in the best possible way.

With the Richard thing, possibly it has something to do with cloning, the Asian doctor seen in the orientation videos is known by different names on different videos(though lostpedia says this was debunked by the show's creators. Damn)

Lostpedia is a pretty good resource, its a fan run Wiki that's pretty concise and reliable, they have some wild crackpot theories like some of the shit I've come up with in this thread, but it's clearly marked as speculation and separated from the "facts" of the story.

• 2 months later...

so, for some reason none of us commented on the season finale

what do ye think happened?

obviously the last seen is an alternate future, probably what will happen if they do leave the island.

any theories on what will happen? next season? will they leave? are walt and mike back, or was that just walt projecting himself?

and does it annoy anybody else that the numbers were never mentioned in the last season?

The numbers aren't important anymore, since that hatch went kaboom!

if you remember, the numbers were very important before the hatch was discovered.

i'd be astounded if they're never mentioned again

this Naomi one who's not who she seems obviously.

she's definately not who she says she is