Hondo's Bar

Lost

TulipO

Ah yeah that they were.

They'll be in there somewhere, i just think the focus is moving away from them to something else.

Something more sinister perhaps, like who the fuck answered the Sat Phone call from Jack as we know that its NOT Penelope's Boat that Naomi came from.

I think its Dharma coming back to claim the Island!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Couldn't agree more, some people find its format annoying, but I just can't get enough of it. I didn't start watching it till the show was in the middle of the third season so alot of my watching was marathon style. Now that I've gotta wait its sorta killing me.

Could you believe Walt!, that totally blew me away. He's like a man now. So much of the confusion is now gone from most of the fourth season, all the bits about "the lie" and who was in the coffin. I'm glad they tied it up so well. Shame they didn't get their normal full season, just imagine....

Don't forget that scene was 3 yrs into the future, a lot has happened in those three years i'd bet.

Though it does leave some interesting thoughts there like

Did the guys on the raft go with the island when it "moved"

Are Jin and Michael really dead as we've seen Jin in a flashforward

How're they going to all go back, especially after Claire appeared to Kate

So many questions, they will really have to start tying up more loose ends soon!

Are Jin and Michael really dead as we've seen Jin in a flashforward

that tricked a lot of people, jin did'nt actually appear in the future, that was a flashback interlaced with a flashfoward,

from lostpedia

As he is leaving the hospital, a nurse asks why Jin is leaving so early. He informs her that it's not his baby. She says "Well, maybe someday...", to which he replies "Don't rush me. I've only been married two months."

• 6 months later...

best show of all time. if you haven't seen it, you have no excuse, it's hosted on abc.com, streaming high definition for free.

http://www.fiu.edu/~kongt/lost/Lost.htm

the best thing is talking with your friends as to what theories you had/have.

during season 1-2, i thought they had traveled through a riphole that transported them to the future (because there was no one around) and there was a big foot on the edge of the island. if you look closely at the foot of the statue of liberty, the pinky toe is so small, it is almost nonexistant, hence the 4 toes. so, the experiements etc can create the bending of time, the plane got caught in it and it became a planet of the apes thing... but that shattered when michael went back to america.

now, after talking it over with a friend, who is a firm believer in the purgatory theory (he says everyone's dead and the island chooses your "fate") he also says the island acts for its survival and is represented in the "others." we agree walt, charlie and claire are mediums that can appear and are for the island or against it. we also agree aaron is special, since he is the first born on the island and possibly the island may want the body as its medium for life.

i have a combination theory built off of what we had talked about. everyone or body (in jack's father's case) that touches the island lives eternally. if they die on the island, they are still alive as a medium, that can be seen in dreams and flashback/forwards. people on the island seem to also age slower and be immune to diseases. this makes everyone want the island.

ben stole the island from whitmore, who is probably the reason the dharma initiative was started. the others naturally sided with ben. since ben moved the island, he no longer knows where it is.

i would like to know what you guys thoughts are on locke and how he ended up in the coffin. i don't think it's a big deal too much cause it's the farthest point in the story and he has plenty of time as a medium later on.

did'nt the makers come out and say it's definately not purgatory and they're still alive?

*and i'm back*

from wiki

Several of the more common fan theories have been discussed and rejected by the show's creators, the most common being that the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 are dead or in purgatory. This was specifically denied by J.J. Abrams

i don't think my coworker saw that site. he says that everyone who's died, the island has willed them to die, but the ones that have a mission to go on (charlie) are in a state where they aren't dead, the island chooses that. wow. deep.

my original theory also fits the part where the plane crashed due to one of the "stations" activating the magnetic phase that would have transported the plane to the future. imagine the shock seeing Michael in new york.

the other theory is good with the mediums because there was one episode where jack sees all the "survivors" of the plane who claim that the "others" are treating them well. time definately has something to do with everything

it's going to be very interesting how they put this all together. remember these questions: Why are there two islands when they only show one all the time? What's jacob? The island personified? Mabye the island wants claire's kid to be its medium to experience life? How do you explain desmond's episodes where it seems like he's been on the island in a flashback or the old lady saying he was fated to go to the island? is hurley really crazy? (most likely lol)

who are the guys that never age: ben's righthand man and the black dude that visited hurley and scared the bejesus out of him?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

abc online has taken down seasons 1-4 and is now offering season 5.

there is an introductory to season 5, titled, "destiny calls" with the creators that is just great! if you're a fan, don't miss it - i checked my season 4 and it's not on the extra features!

CORRECTION: They have all seasons on there...

Edited by spiffytee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 5 ep 6

You see the oceanic 6 all in one filght in this episode... (remember they're famous) - run for your lives!

and damn abc for not having the first 10 episodes of season 5 hosted like all the other seasons. it's like they did that on purpose, knowing i'd be on those. well, i guess they did it on purpose for some reason or another

Edited by spiffytee