Hondo's Bar

Hey everybody, there's miracles all around us!

Iambaytor

it just keeps giving.

n-e body who h8s on dis vidya, has never experienced a miracle before. i'd like to see one of y'all explain how a madgnet work-- you cant! it's MAGIC! and a giraffe got long neck, what up wit dat, huh?? but y'all dont know how to realize miracles, so y'all hate all day. this jams is powerful. y'all just act tough so that you dont leak emotion when you see dis. i feel bad for y'all who don't know about miracles.

tumblr_l0n5smnaSZ1qa6wvao1_500.jpg

1271119964065.jpg

1271120767485.png

seriously, you guys need to read the textbook if you havent.

It's almost become a morning ritual that before I leave for work, I sit and watch and listen as Shaggy something and the other guy point out the miraculous nature of fuckin' rainbows, after it rains. And Lyin' scientists and their bullshit magnet talk.

Thankyou Baytor & thankyou Dr Chicknz for bringing it to facebook.

i bet jax is working on the ringtone as we speak.

its funny, i bet ICP is eating up this free advertising/exposure to more potential juggalos. video was funny, but i was saying to jax...im not sure if this is inverse poe's law or what, its just so hard to out-parody the original source.