Hondo's Bar

NBA Playoffs 2010

Benz

NBA Playoffs 2010  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ugh... fucking douchebag blind could-they-make-it-more-obvious-they're-paid-off refs. Come on, Celtics! Defense, dammit! Cover Lebron and his elbow of tears! Also, Jay-Z should stay the fuck out of TD Garden. Out of Boston. He likes New York so much? Stay the fuck there you punk bitch!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice win by the Celtics last night! Rajon Rondo with the Triple-Double! Rondo is the man! That's more like it, Celtics! I this is the Celtics I want to see, not the tired Zombies like they some times are. Play like this until the end and we'll beat any team out there!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The last two games by the Celtics have been awesome! The Big Three and Rajon Rondo are a deadly combination! Lebron's only one player. The Celtics wiped the floor with the Cavaliers tonight! 120-88, and now they're coming back to TD to hopefully finish the Cavaliers off. The Celtics just dominated this whole game. (Well, except a little bit in the beginning maybe.)

BOOYA! THE KING HAS BEEN DETHRONED! LONG LIVE THE BIG 3 AND RAJON RONDO! Holy shit what a comeback! I'm soo psyched the Celtics beat the Cavs! Don't stop now boys! Plow through the Magic and the Lakers!!!

Clap, clap, clap, clap. Congrats, but all that means is that James will now be shopping... for a new team, that is.

09beaa59-6d5b-4f1c-b478-85d9a871254f.h2.jpg

Imagine THAT tandem! Unstoppable.

It also means the Celtics are still in it. :shady:

Yeah, I'm thinking he will go to the Nets or the Bobcats.

Seriously, though, good luck to Miami on getting him, from everything he's said and done he definitely looks like he's looking to leave Cleveland. So much for hometown loyalty, huh? Can't say I blame him.

Right now, watching the Celts/Magic game. Looking good so far. :ghost:

Very nice Celtics win yesterday, though a bit messy in the 4th. Hope they keep it up!

bos.gif vs. orl.gif

Game 1 - Celtics off to a good start, putting an end to the Magic's win streak and shutting down Superman Dwight Howard. Celtics win 92-88

Game 2 - Close game, but the Celtics still came out on top. Celtics win 95-92

Game 3 - Celtics absolutely killed the Magic at home in Boston's TD Garden. Wish I could have been there. Celtics win 94-71

Celtics lead the Series 3-0

lal.gif vs. pho.gif

Game 1 - Lakers win 128-107. Kobe with 40 points.

Game 2 - Lakers win 124-112.

Lakers lead the series 2-0

Close game Tuesday, but the Celtics did it! Looking like it's going to be Celtics vs. Lakers in the Finals. Very old school rivalry (though not as much bad blood as other rivalries).

I'm getting out my broom on Monday. The Celtics are KILLING the Magic, up 3-0 now. Watch this clip and you'll see why Rajon Rondo is the man! He's the future of the Celtics, and definitely on his way. They're comparing him to Bob Cousy from back in the day.

Haven't posted on here much because there's been alot going on... but I LOVE THE FINALS MATCH UP!!!!

Old school rivalry...

LA Lakers vs. Celtics

BirdMagic_290.jpg

I'm thinking... Celtics in 6!

Hell yeah, man!

Game 1 - Celtics were a bit sloppy and just couldn't catch a break. I gotta give credit to Pau Gasshole for those blocks and good D. But yeah, not a good game for the C's. Celtics lost 102-89

Game 2 - Much better game for the Celtics! Although Kevin Garnett was benched alot for foul trouble, so was that punk Kobe. Dude, it's a game. You don't go blatantly shoving Rondo and expect to get away with it. Ray Allen broke the record for most 3's in a game with 8! My boy Rajon Rondo with the Triple-Double. Aarty got me a #9 Rondo t-shirt and a new Celtics cap! She's the best! :love: Celtics won 103-94!

Series goes back to the Gahden in Bawstin! BEAT LA!!!

These messages brought to you by Pau Gasol, the Geico Caveman.

128850633011266581.jpg

I gotta up date the standings. I haven't been on here much to post my thoughts on the games. Working 16 hour days will do that to you. But yeah, fucking awesome win tonight by the Celtics who now lead the series 3-2. One more win away from finishing off the Lakers.

dude i heard Magic's coming back for the last game

your celtics better have robot parts in bird if they have any chance

Bird's still good to go...

Besides, putting Magic in would be a disadvantage... he's got AIDS

But you need to see my boy Rondo's moves:

...the next Bob Cousy I tells ya!

Game four was my favorite of the series so far--mainly because Louisiana grown Glen "Big Baby" Davis had such a spectacular game. I didn't get to watch game 5. It seemed the cohesiveness the Celtics showed in Game 4 carried over to Game 5 though, from what I read. Pierce had a lot of points (27?), but the rest of the team came through as well. Kobe wasn't as fortunate. Game 6 FTW! Go Celtics! BEAT LA!

Shaq puts into words what I cannot:

I hear you, Chris. Big Baby, Nate Robinson, Tony Allen and Rasheed Wallace have been amazing, especially now. I can't remember a Finals when a team's bench did so well and out-performed some of the other team's starters. I hope Ray Allen comes alive tonight like he did in game 2. The Big 3 were great last game. Everyone was. My boy Rondo for MVP! Go Celtics! Beat LA! Close it out tonight!

+10 to 8738257350_A%20free%20fuck-you%20myspace%20background.jpg

If it makes you feel better I'm even worst when it's comes to my buddy at work. Lets just say I'm glad I'm not going to work today after I sent my text message.

Joking aside I really was rooting for the Celtics. They are the only other NBA team I tend to root for.

Joking aside I really was rooting for the Celtics. They are the only other NBA team I tend to root for.

You rooted for my team? Now I just feel all... violated...

Heh, j/k.

All in good fun.

But, yeah. Sucks they lost, but I'm still proud as pie of them. People thought they'd be knocked off in the first round, second round for sure, but no they beat D. Wade, Dwight Howard, and Lebron James. Who did the Lakers beat to get to the Finals? Yeah, I'm still going out and gettin me a Rondo jersey.

The biggest douchebag in the NBA got MVP again. Whoopdie do.

I am sorry your Celts lost Behamin, but that was an epic series!

Long before Miami had The Heat. My dad was a huge fan of Jerry West and the Lakers so, I grew up a Lakers fan. Some of the best sports memories I have is of the Celtics with Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Johnson going against Magic, Karrem, Worthy Scott and the Lakers. The Celtics won the first match up and then the Lakers won the later championships. Bird and Magic were the ones who single-handily lifted the NBA from obscurity into prime time. Any series that evokes those ghosts of champions past, is good for the game. These 2 franchises have won half of all NBA championships. They are both first class franchises, and I am sure they will meet again.

Archived