Hondo's Bar

NBA Playoffs 2010

Benz

NBA Playoffs 2010  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2010 NBA Finals. Game 7. 4th Qtr.

Head_explodes.gif

You rooted for my team? Now I just feel all... violated...

Heh, j/k.

All in good fun.

But, yeah. Sucks they lost, but I'm still proud as pie of them. People thought they'd be knocked off in the first round, second round for sure, but no they beat D. Wade, Dwight Howard, and Lebron James. Who did the Lakers beat to get to the Finals? Yeah, I'm still going out and gettin me a Rondo jersey.

The biggest douchebag in the NBA got MVP again. Whoopdie do.

Kobe is MVD. And I wants me a Big Baby jersey, but I never wear those things...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sorry your Celts lost Behamin, but that was an epic series!

Long before Miami had The Heat. My dad was a huge fan of Jerry West and the Lakers so, I grew up a Lakers fan. Some of the best sports memories I have is of the Celtics with Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Johnson going against Magic, Karrem, Worthy Scott and the Lakers. The Celtics won the first match up and then the Lakers won the later championships. Bird and Magic were the ones who single-handily lifted the NBA from obscurity into prime time. Any series that evokes those ghosts of champions past, is good for the game. These 2 franchises have won half of all NBA championships. They are both first class franchises, and I am sure they will meet again.

It was indeed epic. Couldn't have been much closer. I'm very proud and happy of how the Celtics have done this season. Through injuries, some of the worst officiating I've ever seen - to the point of seeming biased (during the regular season all the way to the Finals (excluding the Finals mostly though))... Against all odds, they went further than people thought they would or gave them credit for. They beat teams no one thought they could. That, for me, is enough. Rondo's gonna be "the next big thing" in the NBA.

We'll beat LA next time.

2010 NBA Finals. Game 7. 4th Qtr.

Head_explodes.gif

Kobe is MVD. And I wants me a Big Baby jersey, but I never wear those things...

Most Valuable Douche. Agreed.

Heh, the irony is... All those coveted MVP awards that he's got? They have a name. The Bill Russel award. Named after the most decorated NBA player yet, and probably for a good long time to come, who was a Celtic! Enough rings for all fingers and one toe. 11. Beat that Kobe. You won't.

Archived