Hondo's Bar

Saturday Night Live

Jason Sudekis has considered staying, it's not much of a surprise if you watch the video of Kristen's exit. He's very obviously pissed off the entire time, when they call her name you can practically see him choking something back, when he comes up to dance with Kristen he remains stoned face and holds her hands and she leans in and appears to whisper something into his ear, then he stands in the back looking angry and you briefly see him walk off as the credits start to come down.

After reading Baytor's play-by-play on Sudeikis I re-watched the vid. He could be holding back emotion--whether or not it's anger or whatever is kind of unclear. He doesn't sing or look particularly happy--but is he holding in SUDEIKIS SMASH type rage? Hard to say.

Sudeikis is on stage during the end credits as well. He's in the back left corner behind that tall goofy blonde guy singing w/ Arcade Fire.*

*Where's Waldo Champion 2001, bitches!

• 4 months later...

During our company pre-holiday regional meeting, that guy was in a video doing his Denzel impression. Talking about shitty DVD's and cheap stocking stuffers. I wish I had a way to record it, because it's going to be one of those "I can't believe he did that for money" things if he gets famous.

The ridiculous thing about his impresions is that he has the facial expressions down fucking perfectly, it's not enough that he can sound like Will Smith, Christ Tucker, Denzel Washington, or Eddie Murphy. He can make himself look like them.

<Insert joke about how all black people look alike>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SNL doesn't happen over here, really, so I don't go near said thread.

Not missing much. This season, despite it only being 2 episodes long so far, has been pretty weak. I've actually warmed up to the new cast pretty well, with the exception of that fat chick and that skinny brunette chick, which they have been trying to shove down people's throats. Girlfriends best friends talk show (or whatever) is terrible.

Posting here since you don't go near

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...