Hondo's Bar

Comic book BLARGH

Thelogan

• 2 weeks later...

It truly is, but I can't get past She-Thor, Burger-King-Kids-Club-Approved-Native-American-X-Man (no, the other one), and Misty "Seriously, why are you even here, have you seen your team-mates?" Knight. (In all fairness I love Valkyrie and Misty Knight is a pretty good character too, it's just weird)

Edited by Iambaytor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
U2Bo47C.jpg

D2yKD1b.jpg

FZZgWAl.jpg

ZsG8X85.jpg

VRJr447.jpg

Says the artist..

"This series is an experiment where a dictator, a psycho, a murderer (sometimes they are the whole package) or even a suspicious figure from real life is mashed with a comics bad guy – strangely related some way or the other with his counterpart.

The depressing thing? Realizing that if the comic book supervillains were actually the ones threatening real life, the world wouldn’t be such a bad place."

Edited by alive she cried

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Original Star Wars rough draft being adapted in comic form

Lucas’ original version, called The Star Wars, featured elements that found their way, in substantially altered form, into ground-breaking movie franchise: “lazer swords,” Jedi Annikin Starkiller, General Luke Skywalker, an alien Han Solo, and evil Sith Knights.
“I’m not sure where I first read about The Star Wars—it was years and years ago — but the idea of Luke Skywalker being an older Jedi General, and Han Solo being a six-foot-tall lizard, turned my Star Wars fan brain on its side,” longtime Star Wars editor Randy Stradley said in a statement. “I always assumed this would be one of those stories that would be ‘lost to history,’ so getting to work on bringing it to life is kinda like a dream come true.”

That actually sounds really cool.