Hondo's Bar

Gary Coleman

Today the wold lost an Icon.

929467_69309_front.jpg

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS WASN'T AT GAMESTOP?! SOLD OUT! ALL COPIES! SO PISSED!

Im saying, you said your piece, move the fuck on, mebbe show an iota of respect for a fan, then? ill never get why random cunts get off casting judgment so much during the trendy moment of doing so.

Every other day of the week, dude's clearly the butt of most jokes, and no one argues why, even without the allegations. im saying, people cant even shut that shit down for the day you're dead?

HAHhH NZA got me thingking of MH again, but yeah, I'm sad about Gary Coleman's eparture. he''s a disturbed little guy but fuck knows he wa a shite site mightbv entertyaining than mosta these bland arseholes.

I'm not attacking him (but obviously being defensive here) I just don't care. If you were a fan of his then I feel for you man, you lost someone you enjoyed spending time with. I just am also really sick of people who run to the boo hoo after an actor is dies and goes all "it's my responsibility as a member of the human race to make as big a fucking deal of it as possible to show people I really do have emotions and am not some factory fuck-stick automaton." You didn't care about that actor 2 days ago, you shouldn't give a shit now.

That being said, if you are a fan of his, kick open a can of your favorite beverage and turn on your favorite movie or show of his that made you love him as an actor and remember why you enjoyed him being in your life in the first place.

I meant MJ of course. Also, Bindu sets the standard for doing it right, as it were. I just take the more aggressive approach where instead of simply showing indifference, I get angry that other people make such a big deal about someone when they die, and more importantly when bad shit they've done seems to get washed away.

In retrospect I guess i'm that guy who would've stood at Hawkeye's grave talking shit about his days as an Iron Man villian.

I'm not attacking him (but obviously being defensive here) I just don't care. If you were a fan of his then I feel for you man, you lost someone you enjoyed spending time with. I just am also really sick of people who run to the boo hoo after an actor is dies and goes all "it's my responsibility as a member of the human race to make as big a fucking deal of it as possible to show people I really do have emotions and am not some factory fuck-stick automaton." You didn't care about that actor 2 days ago, you shouldn't give a shit now.

That being said, if you are a fan of his, kick open a can of your favorite beverage and turn on your favorite movie or show of his that made you love him as an actor and remember why you enjoyed him being in your life in the first place.

I totally agree with you, I had no particular fondness for him (nor did I have anything against him). I hate people that crack jokes all the time and then cry about how he'll be missed after they die. But that said, I also see no need to attack the guy soley because he's dead.

Archived