Hondo's Bar

True Blood

The NZA

True Blood Character Poll  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

So what do folks think about season 3 so far (4 episodes in)? For me, I LOVED the first episode! Was better than the last two season premieres combined. Sadly though, it's taken a nose dive since. Episode 4 brought it back for me, just barely... cause I think I figured out what's happening. And if I'm right? What an awesome payoff!

I believe Bill and Eric are in cahoots and have decided to take down AND TAKE OVER the two corrupt kingdoms of Louisiana and Mississippi. Bill has gone deep undercover and must play evil to fully infiltrate the Mississippi kingdom in the hopes to expose the corruption. All the while Eric takes on the Queen in Louisiana doing the same. Eric has also been placed with the responsibility of keeping watch of Sookie. Something he and Bill know will be easy since she's proven she can take care of herself.

Now you ask, how did I come to this conclusion? Well I'll tell ya.

I think the death of Godric got to Eric. He was moved by Godric new perspective on human and vamps living together and was also impressed by Sookie's compassion to his master and staying by his side at the end. Also, I think he hates working for the Queen. As for Bill. It's obvious he can't take what's happened to Sookie and everyone around her since he's come into her life. It would just be easy for him to leave and never return, but in his eyes, he feels that would still never truly make her safe. Uneasy as their friendship has been, Bill and Eric have teamed-up!

Awesome right?! Anyways, there's one thing I neglected to mention....

What's up with those files of Sookie and others in Bon Temps that that Preacher 'Cassidy' vamp was checkin' out in Bill's house? Well, I believe that Bill's 'original mission' was to investigate the folks of Bon Temps for the Queen. And seeing as that's his home town it was the perfect cover. Until a certain telepathic blond waitress stole his heart! Bill went rouge and decided to fly straight from then on.

But how the Hell, Panch?! Well

remember around the end of the second season when Bill visits the Queen asking about Maryann and has to play Scrabble or whatever the fuck? Remember that chick that was playing with them? She asks if the Stackhouses are okay and about Gram and stuff. I'm guessing that rumors about the Stackhouses being telepathic got out and the Queen sent Bill to 'procure' her one... BUT HE GOT THE WRONG ONE!

Freaking you out yet? I know!

Knowing what I think I know, the King of Mississippi sent his OWN procurer in the Preacher Cassidy Crimsonfire vamp just to gather a little information on Bill. Now he's brought back Tera and is throwing a major monkey wrench (pardon the pun) into Bill and Eric's plan.

Ok, here's my thoughts on how the season will end.

Bill and Eric will expose the two kingdoms, causing the Super Kings (?) to clean house. Bill will kill Lorena and he and Eric will be the new Kings of the two areas. Followed by Bill asking Sookie to marry him and be his Queen. Obviously, we wont find out the answer till season 4 (stupid cliffhangers)!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

Lorena's lifeless corpse twitches.

Roll credits.

I'm liking it, but not loving it. but I think that has to do with the fact that the last 2 seasons were laid out and i was able to watch them nonstop through dvd. But I think this season is going to get alot better. Was wiki'ing book three and I know they are going in a new direction now,

but I'm so hoping they include vampire Elvis AKA Bubba in this season. And that they finally off that Leliana(too much Dragon Age) Lorena bitch. And that they just stop this run-around crap and get to the point of things.

But it is only 4 Eps in so I'm still on board :D I'm just impatient lol

Edited by axel_napalm

I'm liking it, but not loving it. but I think that has to do with the fact that the last 2 seasons were laid out and i was able to watch them nonstop through dvd. But I think this season is going to get alot better. Was wiki'ing book three and I know they are going in a new direction now,

but I'm so hoping they include vampire Elvis AKA Bubba in this season. And that they finally off that Leliana bitch. And that they just stop this run-around crap and get to the point of things.

But it is only 4 Eps in so I'm still on board :D I'm just impatient lol

I heard about what goes down in book three and I REFUSE to believe they're gonna do that here. I think the writers of the show are gonna take creative control and make it better. It may not come out like I said before (here's hopin'), but I just can't believe they wouldn't try to change some stuff up from the book.

at this point, i think this show's got as much to do with what happened in the books as Dexter, could be wrong.

sure would be nice if Bill stopped being a chump soon, and i love Sam but the plotline with his obviously scamming family is getting a bit too much time...that, and Terra's racing Sookie for "dumber than a sack of rocks" award the last few seasons, and im not sure who's winning.

...that, and Terra's racing Sookie for "dumber than a sack of rocks" award the last few seasons, and im not sure who's winning.

terra to be sure. kinda wish Franklin would finish the job..... at least Sookie isn't a complete bitch 24/7 :/

Holy shit, does anyone in the world not like this show? Opinions are divided on season 3 thus far but I'm loving it. Sure it's lacking that awesome whodunnit feel that the first two seasons had but most of the characters are too established for us to question their motives save maybe Eric (bangin Sookie basically), Lorena and the King of Mississippi.

Panch most of that makes sense on paper but

I think they're trying to push the whole "how Sookie fares without Bill" angle and Erics thinly veiled lust for her (yeah, not love!) moreso than any kind of conspiracy or twist.

Besides I think he wrote that post before the most recent ep aired.

Sookie always looks hot

especially during Erics dream sequence *drool*

. I second Snoop Doggs sentiments.

Sam, Tara, and Jasons storylines could all be forgotten and I wouldn't care. Jasons especially. Tara has annoyed the shit out of me since ep 1, season 1 but her story is semi-relevant...kinda. All I hear when she talks is "Blah blah blah, you are racist blah blah blah, my life sucks blah blah blah".

aw, ive loved him since he was Sobotka in season 2 of the Wire.

but my man-love is saved for the old vet guy

poor bastard just got chumped into thinking its his kid

I forget whose kid it actually is. Rene? Thought he died before all that. Or was she doing someone when Maryann was making them all sex each other?

only a few months have actually passed in the whole series. well season one had a good span to it, but since season two picked up at the precise moment 1 left off the time is about right. It's only been a few weeks in between 1 & 2.