Hondo's Bar

True Blood

The NZA

True Blood Character Poll  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm last episode was a bit meh. I thought the pace would have kicked up a notch since the last one.

So Crystal is cat shifter?? Dog shifters hate cat shifters?! How fucking stupid is that? I was expecting some new kick ass supernatural. Besides I thought shifters could shift into any animal but just preferred one type over the other?

Hmmm last episode was a bit meh. I thought the pace would have kicked up a notch since the last one.

So Crystal is cat shifter?? Dog shifters hate cat shifters?! How fucking stupid is that? I was expecting some new kick ass supernatural. Besides I thought shifters could shift into any animal but just preferred one type over the other?

I think she is a were and can only shift into a cat whereas sam can shift into pretty much any animal and weres hate shifters I guess?

overall I thought it was a good episode cause they stopped dragging out all of these stupid relationship quips. I fucking hate arlene and I fucking hate sam's brother and I fucking hate tara. they all should be killed in a mass character massacre or something.

I really dug Sam's backstory also.

I think she is a were and can only shift into a cat whereas sam can shift into pretty much any animal and weres hate shifters I guess?

SPOIILER ALERT FOR THE SPOILERS- from the mouth of one o'them book-readers.

Apparently that whole clan are inbred shifters, and her panther mutation is effectively a birth defect. I still think cat people is fucking retarded

overall I thought it was a good episode cause they stopped dragging out all of these stupid relationship quips. I fucking hate arlene and I fucking hate sam's brother and I fucking hate tara. they all should be killed in a mass character massacre or something.

I really dug Sam's backstory also.

Yeah, I dig last night's ep because each other those characters that I also hate greatly, got some degree of comeuppance. And yeah, Sam's sideplot was great.

told ya'll: sam's my dog.

agreed on the tying of loose ends, and sam's bro needing death. and yeah, jessica's finally developing...we'll see about were-cat. what ya'll think of jesus' evil sorcerer grandpa? i bet that's the last we hear of him.

nice calm before the storm.

told ya'll: sam's my dog.

agreed on the tying of loose ends, and sam's bro needing death. and yeah, jessica's finally developing...we'll see about were-cat. what ya'll think of jesus' evil sorcerer grandpa? i bet that's the last we hear of him.

nice calm before the storm.

Oh god that was lame but it made me chuckle nonetheless.

I reckon Jesus grandad will come into it yeah. Either in the very last episode or as a setup for next season. Jesus could be the dark horse of this season much like Rene way back in season 1. Not that he's evil but that he'll play a bigger part in the finale than we think.

Russell is still delightfully crazy. Although moving from de-spining anchors on live TV to staking rentboys is a step backward for him in my book.

yeah...

im just waiting for jesus to die; if he goes evil in the end, that whole town is fucking twisted...but more likely, he gets to represent innocence/a chance at something good/salvation for lafayette that gets tragically munched on or the like. fuck, i thought he was gonna die when he took whitetrash jones into his SUV the last episode.

i guess it's a step down, sure, but he gets to say his goodbye before superman'ing the fuck out of Eric's place...i wouldnt be surprised if his catty vamp bites it too. what i dont get: how is he the fucking oldest/3k? i keep picturing badass old vamps in europe/heading the authority and ever since Godrick there's always some "oldest" out of nowhere. kinda thought they overshot, he couldve just been 2k (godrick's age) and been pretty badass. anyway, anyone else think sookie's 5-minutes-of-sunlight blood is gonna be the key to staking this guy while he's napping?

oh yeah, i said Sookie was a white witch, turns out she's a #$%^ing fairy. no more supernatural predictions for me.

yeah...

im just waiting for jesus to die; if he goes evil in the end, that whole town is fucking twisted...but more likely, he gets to represent innocence/a chance at something good/salvation for lafayette that gets tragically munched on or the like. fuck, i thought he was gonna die when he took whitetrash jones into his SUV the last episode.

i guess it's a step down, sure, but he gets to say his goodbye before superman'ing the fuck out of Eric's place...i wouldnt be surprised if his catty vamp bites it too. what i dont get: how is he the fucking oldest/3k? i keep picturing badass old vamps in europe/heading the authority and ever since Godrick there's always some "oldest" out of nowhere. kinda thought they overshot, he couldve just been 2k (godrick's age) and been pretty badass. anyway, anyone else think sookie's 5-minutes-of-sunlight blood is gonna be the key to staking this guy while he's napping?

oh yeah, i said Sookie was a white witch, turns out she's a #$%^ing fairy. no more supernatural predictions for me.

Godrick was more badass cos he was so calm about it all. They better give us a further glimpse of Russells backstory or I'll be well pissed. I think you could be on to something with Sookies blood. It will play a part I reckon. This seasons damn tough to call.

When did it say Russell was the oldest?

last episode...i forget who, but it was said that he was 3k and the oldest....though that just might mean stateside?

im making a bigger deal of it than i should, just holding out hope that a later season will have David Boreanaz as Dracula or something.

That whole 'high on V' sequence was awesome, and such a strange segue from the usual tone of the series.

And NZA, joke all you want, but I'd love to see Vlad the Impaler worked into this somehow. As far as Russel's backstory goes,

it peaked and troughed when he killed Eric's family. Unless he's the nocturnal equivalent of Michael Landes or Kane, travelling the land righting wrongs and maybe creating aids, there's nothing more to see. Though no doubt his death will involve a suitably theatrical solilique.

last episode...i forget who, but it was said that he was 3k and the oldest....though that just might mean stateside?

im making a bigger deal of it than i should, just holding out hope that a later season will have David Boreanaz as Dracula or something.

I'm pretty sure he's just the oldest in America.

I've seen the first episode of season 1 and it's what I imagine twilight is like, does it change dramatically/ get good after that?

Eamo, definitely give it a few more episodes. It's definitely melodrama and has its faults, but as Crim said, it's got nudity and great action and gratuitous supernatural violence. Pretty much a recipe for awesome entertainment in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

arnah - i will never get why you guys dont just torrent the show & watch it on a PC hooked up to the TV like we do. i'm sayin'!

they're not gonna sacrifice Eric to take out Edginton, are they? fuck.

badass-Sam is gettin outta control, one ass-kicking, one flashback, and he's nega-Sam? i dunno...but yeah, kinda tired of "AH DONT WAHNT MAH EVIL BAY-BEE" arlene's plight, mostly cause the wiccan has the scariest face ive seen in years.

is it me, or did the lafayette/jesus thing just get a lot more interesting? it was fun before, but with this evil wizard-grandad and that flash-demon thing...heh. also, jason is about to go do something stupid to save inbred panthers, i have a hard time discussing these plot points out loud. "yeah, so, sookie's a fairy now or some shit and the truck-nuts panther-people are dealing meth and taking turns on springer, while these nazi werewolves are...you know what? you should just read the wiki."