Hondo's Bar

Music Blargh?

Special K

mostly for jax & other beach boys fans

nSENI.jpg

The Pet Sounds box set features behind the scenes audio during the making of Pet Sounds. This user set that audio to pictures for a better illustration and the result is fanfuckingtastic.

Behind The Sounds - Pet Sounds

============================

Part 1 God Only Knows:

Part 2 Sloop John B.:

Part 3 Let's Go Away For A While:

Part 4 I'm Waiting For The Day:

Part 5 Don't Talk:

Part 6 That's Not Me:

Part 7 You Still Believe In Me:

Part 8 Wouldn't It Be Nice:

(this one is my fav.)

I suggest reading the Pet Sounds Wikipedia to put it all in proper context

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Sounds

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna say I saw this coming. Both parties being such aggressive proponents(wrong word maybe) of white Detroit culture and x degrees away from Eminem. I can't say when i made this prediction but it came somewhere between Jack White's assault of the VOn Blondies guy and something involving Shaggy or somesuch.

not even close. Both are white Detroit acts whom have experienced moderate success but now can't fill coffee houses. Jack White is known for outrageous stunts like playing in a blimp and recording on equipment from the 40's(or closer) and ICP have proven time and time again that they will work with literally fucking anyone who won't make too big a deal about the white trash cult thing. Add to that that skin tone appears to be a lot thicker than any other viscous fluid you care to mention in Detroit Culture.

Sidenote: How much better do we think the world/your country might be if the next Gathering of the Juggalos ended with group suicide via spiked Faygo? Culturally things would slowly pick up but the economy might be in trouble for a while. This could be fixed by repealing those stupid slavery laws though.