Hondo's Bar

who else will be poor by years end?

gunsmithx

Seriouly fuck all this shit I have to buy(yes I have to)

I have y's for the psps, birth by sleep(I like the game sue me), GT 5, Move, Journy(is that out this year?), MvC3, both blizz games, COD black ops, proabbly one year of psn preium., Kirby epic yarn, epic micky, AC botherhood... fuck and I know I"M missing shit and thats not even counting the collecters edition of shit I'll be getting, I need a games industry crash to catch up!. and then right as the year is over... the 3ds is coming up ><

2mz5vt.jpg

...any of ya'll expecting disapointment on black ops? infinity ward (people who made modern warfare 1 & 2) are gone now...

new vegas looks nice, everything else can be borrowed. wallet saved, this year. seriously, almost everything i wanted this year already came out...Peace Walker just made it out the gate, Metroid Other M shouldnt be far, last i checked?

Kinect? Really? You'll buy that out the gate without anything you actually want to play on it?

Yup.

Because there will be something cool to play on it. The thousands of Indie games that are on the 360 are a testament to the innovative folks in the homebrew scene, something worthwhile will be done at some point. The dashboard integration stuff alone looks pretty cool.

Also, there may not be much I'm interested in at launch, but I have a 10 year old. I bet he can have fun with it. Besides, I have to get at least one of the fancy new peripherals and PS Move for the family would cost me a lot more than Kinect.

I suppose so - I don't have a 10 year old to amuse. I just am... SO geeked out on Sorcery. I'd want my ten year old playing that, and not kinectimals.

Sony burned me for a good year on the "it'll get something good eventually" ideal.

For me, I gotta take the middle ground and pick my battles carefully. To wit, I'm pretty much looking at Fallout, maybe Natal/Kinekt, and am still fighting a daily battle to stop myself preordering a 360 S. In all liklihood Harmonix will continue to shun the AU dollar(since releasing RB3 will raise ackward questions like 'where was RB2?') so that drives my budget up somewhat for importing RB3, depending on the time it takes to release in the UK.

Personally, I think I'm going to be putting some time in to my Wii, which hurts my goddamn head something fierce. I've already been researching how to run games without updating the system. God Bless the homebrew scene, which seeks to free me from Nintendo's self-destructive idiocy.

I don't see what's wrong with that.

I loved the hell out of Fallout 3 but the first 2 content packs(Operation Anchorage & The Pitt) really fucking put me off the gameplay. I purchased but haven't started the Broken Steel content, and I'm itching to play point lookout because it looks pretty badarsed.

Archived